ADVERTISEMENT

3rd straight 20 win season for Auburn....

9F88094A-C980-46C1-8B70-47F42B4179DA_zpsmxkaxsxz.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I don't think we will win it. Already two games back behind LSU and we only get them one time at their place. I'm trying to think, its probably been 3 years since we've won the SEC regular season.
Duke hasn't won an ACC regular season outright since 2006 and haven't split one since 2010 (with MD) which is kinda embarrassing.

I think a lot of it has to do with the growing pain of incorporating freshmen so you're just going to take a bunch of bad losses.

You really aren't that bright. You're like a kid screaming look at me, look at me and when we do look, we see nothing.
Auburn made a Final 4 last year bouncing UNC in the 2nd Round and they're poised to be another top 4 seed this year while the Tarholes are headed to the NIT.

The team worth not seeing is UNC, karma is coming at you fast.

Auburn made a Final 4 last year bouncing UNC in the 2nd Round and they're poised to be another top 4 seed this year while the Tarholes are headed to the NIT.

I know you're not talking. Try not to underachieve with Top 2 talent this year Skippy.

I know you're not talking. Try not to underachieve with Top 2 talent this year Skippy.
If Elite 8 is underachieving, I"ll hope they underachieve all day.

Good luck in the NIT or CBI.

If Elite 8 is underachieving, I"ll hope they underachieve all day.

Good luck in the NIT or CBI.

Yes Elite 8 is underachieving with top ranked recruiting class for several years in a row. Try cashing in those recruiting titles to national titles for once. Also you were the clown that said duke was head and shoulders better than anyone out there. You may wanna walk that back and lastly UNC sucks, no CBI or NIT. I have no problem saying that.

Reactions: jhmossy
Duke hasn't won an ACC regular season outright since 2006 and haven't split one since 2010 (with MD) which is kinda embarrassing.

I think a lot of it has to do with the growing pain of incorporating freshmen so you're just going to take a bunch of bad losses.
Absolutely has to do with that. Experienced players are going to be playing their best by the time conference play starts. Freshman really don't get settled in until February.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Maybe only talk shit to programs that don't have a more recent championship or even Final Four than you.

And Aaron Craft was the most instrumental player in Auburn history.

Aaron Craft is a great American that had a true understanding of the greater cause for the Auburn University basketball program.

dude wouldn’t ever pay for a meal in Auburn

Reactions: dukedevilz
Aaron Craft is a great American that had a true understanding of the greater cause for the Auburn University basketball program.

dude wouldn’t ever pay for a meal in Auburn
Bruce Pearl will make sure of that. If anyone does, Pearl will narc on who gave him the food.

Kind of kidding of course, but I'm a sucker for soft balls.

I remember when I celebrated such accomplishments.

Wait, no I don’t.

Seriously.....I don’t.

The worst thing you can say about my program is that they don’t have as many national titles as they should.

Worst thing I can say about yours is, well......they suck.

Btw, did you know that, other than last year, Auburn has choked massively every time they were a top 5 seed? Including their only #1 seed? Haha. You suck and choke.

Who is your team? Think I’ve ask before but never get a reply. Kansas?

Last edited:
Lol, playing coy is fun. However, this thread has nothing to do with Louisville...yet you can’t stop mentioning us. You can do better my guy.
One post = can't stop mentioning Louisville? Do you really want to go through all the threads that have nothing to do with Kentucky and point out all the UK posts some of you guys make?

And Auburn might have to step in for you guys! They have been much more competitive with us lately :)

So has the kid grown up to be better than his daddy or something? 4 victories for auburn over UK in the last few years.

When Auburn can put together years of being competitive and advancing in the NCAA’s come talk to me. I’ve seen other SEC teams put together a good two or three year run and then fizzle out. It’s cute as hell how you Auburn fans show up here and talk like your team has been a powerhouse for decades but at the end of the day we both know it’s only talk. I’m not impressed!

One post = can't stop mentioning Louisville? Do you really want to go through all the threads that have nothing to do with Kentucky and point out all the UK posts some of you guys make?

And Auburn might have to step in for you guys! They have been much more competitive with us lately :)
You seem defensive, yet the point still stands. Don’t become like a few posters on this board who can’t help themselves. Trust me, I know we have posters that mention UK all the time. It’s sad, but you’re my boy..and a great poster.

You seem defensive, yet the point still stands. Don’t become like a few posters on this board who can’t help themselves. Trust me, I know we have posters that mention UK all the time. It’s sad, but you’re my boy..and a good poster.
I could say the exact same thing to you, my friend. I have no issues with any U of L posters on this board, even Kerry. Love you and rock. Seems like there has been quite a bit more bickering than usual between fanbases on here lately. But nothing personal, never personal.

I could say the exact same thing to you, my friend. I have no issues with any U of L posters on this board, even Kerry. Love you and rock. Seems like there has been quite a bit more bickering than usual between fanbases on here lately. But nothing personal, never personal.
You’re right. It’s getting close to March and tensions are high. Can’t imagine what the end of the month is gonna be like.

ADVERTISEMENT