ADVERTISEMENT

3rd straight 20 win season for Auburn....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
What a program Bruce has built. Auburn picks up huge road win at Arkansas tonight. LSU your next to come to the jungle. WDE

Congrats man that's awesome.

Can't imagine a blue blood program ever bragging about that though.

I think us auburn fans have made it perfectly clear that we give zero fvxks about what the fanboys on here post or say should be bragged about. All these clowns said auburn was going to just disappear. This our board now and has been. We will dictate what should and shouldn’t be bragged about

Reactions: KerryRhodes
I think us auburn fans have made it perfectly clear that we give zero fvxks about what the fanboys on here post or say should be bragged about. All these clowns said auburn was going to just disappear. This our board now and has been. We will dictate what should and shouldn’t be bragged about

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D

giphy.gif

If your program is as good as you claim this isn’t something you brag about. It’s the norm. A non 20 win season is a terrible season for a supposed “Blue Blood”

Reactions: jhmossy
You’re right. Celebrating great regular seasons leading to massive choke jobs in March is more your cup of tea

The worst thing you can say about my program is that they don’t have as many national titles as they should.

Worst thing I can say about yours is, well......they suck.

Btw, did you know that, other than last year, Auburn has choked massively every time they were a top 5 seed? Including their only #1 seed? Haha. You suck and choke.

The worst thing you can say about my program is that they don’t have as many national titles as they should.

Worst thing I can say about yours is, well......they suck.

Btw, did you know that, other than last year, Auburn has choked massively every time they were a top 5 seed? Including their only #1 seed? Haha. You suck and choke.

What happen at auburn before Bruce is not relevant.

If your program is as good as you claim this isn’t something you brag about. It’s the norm. A non 20 win season is a terrible season for a supposed “Blue Blood”
We don’t want to be grouped with you douche bags that the NCAA gives a pass to due to Nike/adidas. Auburn it’s it own blood

What happen at auburn before Bruce is not relevant.

Haha. Even in your selected timeframe, you’re woefully short of KU. Ah, but at least there was that one time you beat a depleted KU team in the tourney.

Btw, my team just won the Super Bowl, bitch. And KU is Kenpom #1.

Auburn....well, they got demolished by two unranked teams. And you’re celebrating. Some are satisfied with mediocrity, I suppose.

No one cares if Auburn respects them in this sport, bub

And we don’t care if anyone of you clowns respect us. We will just keep beating you. 4 victories over UK from auburn in the last few years. Cal under achieving as usual with the talent he has. Give Pearl those rosters and he has 2-3 natties

And we don’t care if anyone of you clowns respect us. We will just keep beating you. 4 victories over UK from auburn in the last few years. Cal under achieving as usual with the talent he has. Give Pearl those rosters and he has 2-3 natties
Pearl has one final four in his career. That's pretty cute. Anything else you wanna get off your chest this morning?

Pearl has one final four in his career. That's pretty cute. Anything else you wanna get off your chest this morning?

Pearl would do better at UK than cal has done and cal would never be able to get a place like auburn to a final 4. Glad we could clear that up

Pearl would do better at UK than cal has done and cal would never be able to get a place like auburn to a final 4. Glad we could clear that up
Kentucky would not hire someone like Pearl. He's a tier or two below what we look for in a coach. Fits well at a deserted program like you guys. I like him, though. Happy he's doing alright.

Kentucky would not hire someone like Pearl. He's a tier or two below what we look for in a coach. Fits well at a deserted program like you guys. I like him, though. Happy he's doing alright.

bullshit. You guys hired a drunk in gillespie last time. Gtfo with that bs. Then you hired a guy that has vacated two final 4’s. We can also discuss eddie Sutton if you would like. None of those 3 are on a higher tier than Pearl. You’re a delusional moron

bullshit. You guys hired a drunk in gillespie last time. Gtfo with that bs. Then you hired a guy that has vacated two final 4’s. We can also discuss eddie Sutton if you would like. None of those 3 are on a higher tier than Pearl. You’re a delusional moron
Wait.. so I thought nothing matters except with current coaches, right? That's what you say all the time with Pearl. Nothing matters before him. Can't bring up BCG with your logic, little guy.

Cal has 4 Final Fours and a title at Kentucky. Sweaty Bruce has 1 final four. Impressive for being at a shit stain like Auburn. I will give him that.

Haha I still own you. Unc has not legit titles at all. Your school was running a fake academic program

You really need to cut back on your weed intake. The NCAA says they’re legit so your opinion doesn’t matter but keep thinking that it does. I’ll give credit where credit is due and your team is ballin’. Blue bloods win they’re last 6 games, Auburn hasn’t done that.

Wait.. so I thought nothing matters except with current coaches, right? That's what you say all the time with Pearl. Nothing matters before him. Can't bring up BCG with your logic, little guy.

Cal has 4 Final Fours and a title at Kentucky. Sweaty Bruce has 1 final four. Impressive for being at a shit stain like Auburn. I will give him that.

and again we are back to Pearl being a better coach than cal. Cal couldn’t do what Pearl is doing at Auburn

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT