ADVERTISEMENT

3rd straight 20 win season for Auburn....

You really need to cut back on your weed intake. The NCAA says they’re legit so your opinion doesn’t matter but keep thinking that it does. I’ll give credit where credit is due and your team is ballin’. Blue bloods win they’re last 6 games, Auburn hasn’t done that.

the NCAA claiming one of its Nike cash cows is innocent. Yes hat tells us a lot. Gtfo

and again we are back to Pearl being a better coach than cal. Cal couldn’t do what Pearl is doing at Auburn
You're hangin on to that opinionated drivel for some reason, would you consider Auburn a worse team than UMass and Memphis? If so, I'd probably agree.

Has to be the first thread in history celebrating 20 wins in a season. Had no idea that was even remotely close to relevant accomplishment.

Reactions: jhmossy
You're hangin on to that opinionated drivel for some reason, would you consider Auburn a worse team than UMass and Memphis? If so, I'd probably agree.

We were a worse program historically than those two for sure. Until Pearl auburn was not even A top 100 program. We hadn’t been to the dance since 2003. The only thing auburn has on Memphis and Umass is our athletic department has a whole as a lot more money than they do and we play in a power conference.

Has to be the first thread in history celebrating 20 wins in a season. Had no idea that was even remotely close to relevant accomplishment.
Is 4 wins in the last 4 years over your Cats something to brag about?

We were a worse program historically than those two for sure. Until Pearl auburn was not even A top 100 program. We hadn’t been to the dance since 2003. The only thing auburn has on Memphis and Umass is our athletic department has a whole as a lot more money than they do and we play in a power conference.
UMass has a 20% and Memphis has a 100%. AU has a 22% win percentage,you're sandwiched between those two powerhouses.

I get you like to say, "only Pearl matters, and I root for IU when convenient", but dude...

Also, Pearl has a losing record to UK overall and while at AU. You said, the stats of Pearl while at AU matter. He's losing the head to head. (Basketball board, I throw out basketball stats, not weak lazy johnny come lately, selective opinions. only even dumber shit like money schools make or stats from other sports).

Reactions: jhmossy
I just want to see us break the streak in Rupp. Over 30 years now. It’s between LSU, Auburn, and UK for the SEC this year.
I don't think we will win it. Already two games back behind LSU and we only get them one time at their place. I'm trying to think, its probably been 3 years since we've won the SEC regular season.

UMass has a 20% and Memphis has a 100%. AU has a 22% win percentage,you're sandwiched between those two powerhouses.

I get you like to say, "only Pearl matters, and I root for IU when convenient", but dude...

Also, Pearl has a losing record to UK overall and while at AU. You said, the stats of Pearl while at AU matter. He's losing the head to head. (Basketball board, I throw out basketball stats, not weak lazy johnny come lately, selective opinions. only even dumber shit like money schools make or stats from other sports).

we will see where the Pearl vs Kentucky head to head is at in a few years. Barbee
Left Pearl absolutely nothing at auburn. It was pure shit. Those for first couple Years is not a fair comparison. For claiming to be a stat guy this a very weak effort but I didn’t expect much more from you

I don't think we will win it. Already two games back behind LSU and we only get them one time at their place. I'm trying to think, its probably been 3 years since we've won the SEC regular season.

lsu has played a very easy sec schedule this far. It’s about to pick up for them

[QUOTE="AuHoosier420, post: 29633867, member: 12998"]we will see where the Pearl vs Kentucky head to head is at in a few years. Barbee
Left Pearl absolutely nothing at auburn. It was pure shit. Those for first couple Years is not a fair comparison. For claiming to be a stat guy this a very weak effort but I didn’t expect much more from you[/QUOTE]

Now you're speaking my language.

How long until the recruiting violations are discovered?

Ok, Ill get sucked in this for a second....

Unfortunately for us, our starting back courts the last two years looked like this recruiting wise..

Bryce Brown - 2 star - only 2 D1 offers were Auburn and UNC Charlotte

Jared Harper - 2 star - not even offered by UGA or GA Tech in his own state

Samir Doughty - 2 star transfer from VCU

Jvon McCormick - no star juco transfer with zero D1 offers out of high school

Hell, our starting five has 3 guys rated 2 star or lower out of high school. Bruce just knows how to get every single ounce out of his players..

Hell, our starting five has 3 guys rated 2 star or lower out of high school. Bruce just knows how to get every single ounce out of his players..

Zero about that. Dude can coach. Players will go to war for him. He had a great run at UT until. ...I don't mean this as a slight, but AU fans should thank his transgressions. W/o it , he'd still be there, creating more strip mall nail salons like...

image.ashx

College fans are a very forgiving group if you win. Unfortunately the internet never forgets. Ie him narking . Either way, dude can coach.

Reactions: olsonab
Zero about that. Dude can coach. Players will go to war for him. He had a great run at UT until. ...I don't mean this as a slight, but AU fans should thank his transgressions. W/o it , he'd still be there, creating more strip mall nail salons like...

image.ashx

College fans are a very forgiving group if you win. Unfortunately the internet never forgets. Ie him narking . Either way, dude can coach.

I have always said a bbq may end up being the best moment in auburn basketball history.

image.ashx

Exactly.

Also, without sounding like an asshole, he definitely upgraded....

You really aren't that bright. You're like a kid screaming look at me, look at me and when we do look, we see nothing.
...or he says, "only look at these carefully selected parts, to which I can manipulate"

AU fans are rookies. Green,newcomers, take what they can get to sit at the big boy table, b/c big boy table is the goal.

We're best, blood blue, overselling, can be right out of the playbook of a young man. Next he'll want to carve the turkey and lead in prayer. Then he'll follow it with, "I finger banged more women than the 92 year old uncle in the past 5 years"when told he can't carve the turkey or lead in prayer.

Last edited:
You really aren't that bright. You're like a kid screaming look at me, look at me and when we do look, we see nothing.

LOL. If you don’t think unc did anything wrong I have beach front property for sale for you in southern Indiana.

...or he says, "only look at these carefully selected parts, to which I can manipulate"

AU fans are rookies. Green,newcomers, take what they can get to sit at the big boy table, b/c big boy table is the goal.

We're best, blood blue, overselling, can be right out of the playbook of a young man. Next he'll want to carve the turkey and lead in prayer. Then he'll follow it with, "I finger banged more women than the 92 year old uncle in the past 5 years"when told he can't carve the turkey or lead in prayer.

LOL. I have done a real number on you. You need to do better and then reevaluate your life

Everyone of mine is better than yours. Also you need to change your avatar to a pic of big dick Bruce
I get you're slow at college basketball, it only took ever how long AU has being playing basketball to catch up, but do I have to explain how avatar bets work as well? I can come up with my own Pearl avatar if you like.

This will seem like an insult, but I like AU fans. They're ignorant to talk shit about basketball, but dumb enough to not know anything about it.

It's a happy medium for entertainment. AU fans own this board with entertainment right now.

LOL. If you don’t think unc did anything wrong I have beach front property for sale for you in southern Indiana.

UNC didn’t do anything wrong, ask the NCAA. Anytime you get your ass handed to you you always move the goal posts, wonder why? Wait, I know. RollLaugh

UNC didn’t do anything wrong, ask the NCAA. Anytime you get your ass handed to you you always move the goal posts, wonder why? Wait, I know. RollLaugh

the NCAA is not credible at all. But keep thinking they would ever go after a cash cow Nike school

the NCAA is not credible at all. But keep thinking they would ever go after a cash cow Nike school
Are you saying NCAA never went after a NIke school? You really don't know your basketball history. With each post you expose your lack of history.

Bruce’s slam piece doesn’t fulfill the duties of the bet you lost. Has to be of bruce
He's right there. You had your opportunity, I tried to do the fun part for you. It's still open, if you want to muster the basketball energy.

ADVERTISEMENT