ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Yeah, but can you give us screenshots? You're claiming he’s being an ass, he’s saying he's just having good conversations over there. Let's see what he's saying.
I can't imagine an IU board would allow a Purdue fan to act like a troll and not shut him down, but some boards are more relaxed than others.
Long Edit: There are a lot of IU boards. The Rivals site is moderately tight on FB but the Wild West on BB.

There are generally 10ish PU guys trolling there at a time. Every once in awhile the mod takes out the trash but like relocated squirrels more move in or create new user names. Very wide open and that is the mod’s philosophy. The amount of time these guys spend on IU is bizarre

Other IU sites crack down on them. True story, and you can go look. There is an IU site called HSN that I had never heard of. Recently I get a heads up DM that someone has created an account there using my user name and posting insane crap. Sure enough the PU Rivals site has threads and random posts about what “courtsensetwo” is posting on HSN.

I go there and for sure the dude has put a ton of time into this. I check in with the mods and they tell me to post a correction, who it was that did it but not to get into a war. I did just that (courtsense2) and my stalker stopped. It is all there.

Wild game last night on the ladies side and if you missed the NIT final at Hinkle it was a heartbreaker to see ISU blow that last set play.

• Haha
Reactions: Zero Credibility
Believe it or not it was none of those things. I just have been astonished at your lack of knowledge of the sport and have felt compelled to speak on it.

You’re constant stumping for the SEC during the year and the impending collapse of said conference in the tourney is what makes me respond to you. The mix of confidence and ignorance is not new but you seem to have both in spades.
Why don't you go ahead and quote some of these terrible things I've said.

Newsflash, literally everyone on here is conference honking. I've said very little.

Newsflash #2, there were 2 SEC teams in the Elite 8 and one is in the FF after beating the best team the ACC has to offer. So tell me, how has the SEC fallen on it's face? Looks to me like they did very well. It’s a tournament, shit happens.

So, because I say a few nice things about the SEC, it means I should be banned?
Oh, okay fat legs.

I don't even know who your favorite program is, because all you do is get your feels hurt, so please, enlighten me, tell me who your team is and again, quote what I said that's so awful.

Long Edit: There are a lot of IU boards. The Rivals site is moderately tight on FB but the Wild West on BB.

There are generally 10ish PU guys trolling there at a time. Every once in awhile the mod takes out the trash but like relocated squirrels more move in or create new user names. Very wide open and that is the mod’s philosophy. The amount of time these guys spend on IU is bizarre

Other IU sites crack down on them. True story, and you can go look. There is an IU site called HSN that I had never heard of. Recently I get a heads up DM that someone has created an account there using my user name and posting insane crap. Sure enough the PU Rivals site has threads and random posts about what “courtsensetwo” is posting on HSN.

I go there and for sure the dude has put a ton of time into this. I check in with the mods and they tell me to post a correction, who it was that did it but not to get into a war. I did just that (courtsense2) and my stalker stopped. It is all there.

Wild game last night on the ladies side and if you missed the NIT final at Hinkle it was a heartbreaker to see ISU blow that last set play.
Well, like I was asking, post some screenshots or something.
Like I said earlier, any rival fan trolling on any home board, usually gets dealt with pretty quick. But if they're being respectful, they typically get to stay, so it's odd to me that they are able to troll over there without getting banned.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Well, like I was asking, post some screenshots or something.
Like I said earlier, any rival fan trolling on any home board, usually gets dealt with pretty quick. But if they're being respectful, they typically get to stay, so it's odd to me that they are able to troll over there without getting banned.
TBH I don’t know how. That said, just go look. I don’t spoon feed, if you don’t believe what I say I really don’t care.

Make It a good day.

TBH I don’t know how. That said, just go look. I don’t spoon feed, if you don’t believe what I say I really don’t care.

Make It a good day.
Give me a link, I have no idea what site and what threads to look for.

DJ Burn on facing Zach Edey: "I got a little something something for him...."

Zach Edey: "..................
86a9f656-8f7e-4826-a255-3ae197af4232_text.gif
"

Beware. You'll hear it from them.
Yeah, I’m sure I will. Not sure what the big deal is. When you’re his size you don’t need to be super skilled to be effective. And he is obviously that. You don’t become NPOY twice if you aren’t effective.

Yeah, I’m sure I will. Not sure what the big deal is. When you’re his size you don’t need to be super skilled to be effective. And he is obviously that. You don’t become NPOY twice if you aren’t effective.
Edey is a man child but I don't believe his game will translate well at the next level. He is a dominant college player though.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT