ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

I just remembered Duke is still alive. Ugh.
F this tourney. Go Houston.

Duke gonna get f-ing curb stomped tonight! Gonna be such an epic beatdown I predict that after the game Jamaal Shead grabs the Duke student section's baby doll, rip it's head off and then skull fvck it right at center court. Then throw the baby's torso and legs and Filpowski as he's trying to run off the court causing him to act like he was just shot and had a heart attack at the same time.

the real problem wiht that game was that bum Whithers taking the wide open 3 with a minute left in the game despite UNC having 4 much better players out there. There's a reason you're wide open numbnuts!

Agreed. A wildly ill-advised shot.

Love and Davis a combined 0-18 from 3 yesterday lol

Haha wow! That's wild. Just wish they would have saved that performance two years ago in the Final Four.

I'm really hoping tonight is going to be good games. The cream has to rise to the top if they're going to take on UConn.

I don't expect to win. Though, I feel better about our chances now than I did 2 weeks ago.

Our best chance is if the refs call a tight game. Houston has had injury issues and is down to 2 bigs. If we can get them into foul trouble, we might have a decent shot.
You were spot on with picking the teams vs the field. how do feel about Duke being the field?

I don't expect to win. Though, I feel better about our chances now than I did 2 weeks ago.

Our best chance is if the refs call a tight game. Houston has had injury issues and is down to 2 bigs. If we can get them into foul trouble, we might have a decent shot.
Anything could happen, would be cool if McCain and Proctor were lights out from 3 again.

Reactions: dukedevilz
No, not at all.
No one believes that soft mentally weak Duke will beat those tough gritty Houston Cougars.

That means that the script will be flipped and the Cinderella team from Durham will shock the world.

You were spot on with picking the teams vs the field. how do feel about Duke being the field?

Right now it feels like it might be UConn against Purdue. Not against the status quo being broken, however.

Outside of the three 1 seeds, the only other school I can see winning it all is Tennessee.

Reactions: della
UConn is beatable though if you look at some of their losses. They just have done what they were supposed to being dominant with favorable matchups via the overall No. 1 seed.
Of course they are(beatable). But to shrug off their dismantling of SDSU is sort of silly. That was a solid team that they just absolutely destroyed.

Can anyone stop the BIG 10?

I mean at this point, it's looking like Purdue vs Illinois in the NC

ADVERTISEMENT