ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Duke gonna waltz into the final four without Shead gg

I turned it off and have been refreshing the score app every 15 seconds.
When I moved to Columbus OH, they were all ghey and didn't show the UK game. this was before internet and I had to watch the UK game thru the ticker.

Updated score "YAY/boo"

I turned it off and have been refreshing the score app every 15 seconds.
I have done this at times. I actually thought that my passion for college basketball had diminished so much that I wouldn't be this way anymore. But fvck.

All that said, after the first 4 minutes if you had told me Duke would be within 10 at the half, I would have called you a window licking, glue sniffing, shit eating fvcktaard. But here we are. With a chance.

Reactions: tw3301
I have done this at times. I actually thought that my passion for college basketball had diminished so much that I wouldn't be this way anymore. But fvck.

All that said, after the first 4 minutes if you had told me Duke would be within 10 at the half, I would have called you a window licking, glue sniffing, shit eating fvcktaard. But here we are. With a chance.
Speaks to the fkstick you are. Be a better fan.

Now he's attacking you. I think he wants you to do the pickle jar thing with his butthole. I don't care if he signs a waiver, say no that fkr is sick.
91AFoWVcluL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

They all can't be hits.

• Haha
Reactions: jackrabbit slim

I thought so too, but I would be breaking everything if I watched this live.

ADVERTISEMENT