ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Horrendously officiated game
Not at all...Very, very hard game to call. Very physical trams. One get after you defensively, the other is looking to drive, draw contact. Been some bad calls for sure. But overall, these guys have controlled this game.

But hey, what do I know.

It's been a while since I have enjoyed a good basketball game without interest. That was fun

Easily best game of the tournament. And IMO, a prelude of wahts to come next week.

Sucks I have baseball tournament Thur/Fr and Sat. Thurs at 4/7pm...Friday wont be a n issue--11/2. But Sat have 3 games starting at 11.

Houston looks vulnerable, Duke will give them all they can handle in sweet 16. And if they pull it through, I have a feeling NC State will beat them in elite 8 to become another 11th seed to make final four.

Easily best game of the tournament. And IMO, a prelude of wahts to come next week.
and I'm sure a lot of people like me missed it because of the stupid Sunday scheduling. They do this crap every year. Single games during the game, several of them unwatchable blowouts and then they cram 5 games into a few hours with games inevitably starting and ending late into the night. Never mind the people with jobs who gotta go to bed, guess they don't care if they have those viewers.

I boycotted the two last games just like I do with any sporting event that starts later than 8:00 or 8:30 central time.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and Deepelm
I didn't see the MP mention. And no, hes never leaving. Born and raised in Indiana....of course played @ PU...long time assistant. Dude is never leaving.
I would agree, but you never know. He must have some level of ego and if he gets to the FF he may want a bigger job, bigger exposure and bigger money. A move like that would certainly be a risk as the expectations at a big program are quite different.

I have always like Matt and wondered what he could have done in Btown with the systemic advantages and resources he would have had. He is a big Knight guy.

and I'm sure a lot of people like me missed it because of the stupid Sunday scheduling. They do this crap every year. Single games during the game, several of them unwatchable blowouts and then they cram 5 games into a few hours with games inevitably starting and ending late into the night. Never mind the people with jobs who gotta go to bed, guess they don't care if they have those viewers.

I boycotted the two last games just like I do with any sporting event that starts later than 8:00 or 8:30 central time.
How old are you?

Bill Self is absolute GARBAGE!!!RollLaugh

I looked through that guy's channel and he has videos for Pearl, Painter, Bennett, Hubert, Buzz Williams, Billy Donovan, Kerr, Popovich, Doc Rivers and pretty much every other NBA coach. Never asks for likes or subscribers, just screams and then his videos end abruptly. And he only talks about defense.

The only positive video I saw in a million was for Tom Thibodeau. Thought I'd finally found the one coach alive that he respects....then I saw another video of him ripping him too. 🤣

If you look at the videos from oldest to newest, you can follow his descent to madness. Started out calm and rational, and slowly devolved into psychotic Sam Kinison who hates his parents for bringing him into this world. 😂

I looked through that guy's channel and he has videos for Pearl, Painter, Bennett, Hubert, Buzz Williams, Billy Donovan, Kerr, Popovich, Doc Rivers and pretty much every other NBA coach. Never asks for likes or subscribers, just screams and then his videos end abruptly. And he only talks about defense.

The only positive video I saw in a million was for Tom Thibodeau. Thought I'd finally found the one coach alive that he respects....then I saw another video of him ripping him too. 🤣

If you look at the videos from oldest to newest, you can follow his descent to madness. Started out calm and rational, and slowly devolved into psychotic Sam Kinison who hates his parents for bringing him into this world. 😂
He likes Draymond Greene, or at least the way he plays defense.

If Sam Kinison and Gilbert Gottfried had a baby, this dude would be it.

He did a good job on his rant about UK though, our defense was ass all year and in the Oakland game, it was just awful.

Tommy Lloyd proving to be a great regular season coach but a little suspect in the dance. This isn't all him but that's 3 years in a row (all three years) he's lost to teams that meet or exceed this....

GJzQ_1SWMAA5sZT

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT