ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Today's games are weak.
Really? Utah State/Purdue IMO could be a really good game. Utah St has some size....very good, athletic guards.

JMU/Duke.....JMU is good, bro. I think they beat Duke.

Best game, or potentially best game, will be A&M and HOU.

Reactions: della
It's fun, real fun, but it ain't beatin bama fun in CFB.
Meh, I refuse to give that kind of respect to anyone.

Yeah, I want UK to beat UT and everyone they play, but I refuse to hate UT, because hating them means they're so good that it bothers me.

Meh, I refuse to give that kind of respect to anyone.

Yeah, I want UK to beat UT and everyone they play, but I refuse to hate UT, because hating them means they're so good that it bothers me.
You have it all wrong or maybe your parents never taught you about good and evil? UT is as noble and just as a team can be and bama is evil personified. Their colors are of dried blood and brimstone. Smiting bama is what UT was created to do.

Did the Colorado players not know they were down 4? They bled the clock and shot a three as time was close to expiring.

Did the Colorado players not know they were down 4? They bled the clock and shot a three as time was close to expiring.
That’s twice this week someone didn’t seem to have the requisite urgency. Davis for FAU did the same.

You have it all wrong or maybe your parents never taught you about good and evil? UT is as noble and just as a team can be and bama is evil personified. Their colors are of dried blood and brimstone. Smiting bama is what UT was created to do.
Yeah, but if Bama sucked at FB, would you hate them? What makes them evil?

We owned them in the 90’s and they were still evil. I’m not sure what makes them that way, but wouldn’t rule out satan.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I was really impressed with Grand Canyon. They could give bama a hard time and JM could challenge Duke. Those would be my two upset picks for today.
GC is very physical....How Bama handles that will be interesting. They like to "run"---not so sure they have the firepower to do that with Bama.

I really like JMU. Said it when brackets released---say it now---way underseeded.

Reactions: della
While I doubt Ky parts ways with Cal, if they did...who would be your top three choices?

Would you take Rick back?
If Purdue makes the FF would you look at Painter, imagine what he could do with resources.
Dusty is gone
What could Pearl do with the resources Ky offers?
You can have Woody

Step 2 of the redemption tour is complete. That game with a red hot Gonzaga team should be interesting.

While I doubt Ky parts ways with Cal, if they did...who would be your top three choices?

Would you take Rick back?
If Purdue makes the FF would you look at Painter, imagine what he could do with resources.
Dusty is gone
What could Pearl do with the resources Ky offers?
You can have Woody
Few
D. Hurley
S. Drew

Hard no on Painter and especially Pitino.

Reactions: Courtsensetwo
Few
D. Hurley
S. Drew

Hard no on Painter and especially Pitino.
No need to waste time on Few. That dude has made it clear---Hes never leaving. Its why we have never seen his name come up.

Maybe Hurley.....But he's a northeast guy. And is building a monster at UConn.

Drew I believe would take the jpb

No need to waste time on Few. That dude has made it clear---Hes never leaving. Its why we have never seen his name come up.

Same with Painter. He’s never leaving Purdue.

Same with Painter. He’s never leaving Purdue.
I didn't see the MP mention. And no, hes never leaving. Born and raised in Indiana....of course played @ PU...long time assistant. Dude is never leaving.

Thing is, nobody personally knows these guys and what gets their ears to perk up.

The UK/unc/duke/KU jobs don't open up very often, when one of them does, guys like Few, who have the chops to handle UK and win big, at least have to listen.

Heck, I'm a Northeast guy too, it ain't that great, there's more to life than lobster and 'chowda'.

Thing is, nobody personally knows these guys and what gets their ears to perk up.

The UK/unc/duke/KU jobs don't open up very often, when one of them does, guys like Few, who have the chops to handle UK and win big, at least have to listen.

Heck, I'm a Northeast guy too, it ain't that great, there's more to life than lobster and 'chowda'.
Few wins bug at GU.....why move?

No we don't know them personally----but Few has said he's never leaving Gonzaga. When UNC job epened….UK after BCG.....UCLA.....even IU. His name was never mentioned.

There's a reason for that.

EDIT---Can include Arizona job as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
ADVERTISEMENT