ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

I would imagine the same value as you.
It is apparent that he shares the same values as Rod. That is probably why I didn't mention you when I suggested auhoosier take Rod with him. Should I?

IIRC this is the last year of the Covid players. I'd like to see if this is the oldest average age in NCAAT history.

I'm pretty sure the average age is 28.

Huge turnaround there----missed lay-up that could have cut lead to 4----JMU hits a dagger three. Lead back to 9.

FTR, I picked JMU in our weekly pick'em on here. Took Wisky to lose, and JMU to win.
I got one out of two. I picked Oregon to win and Illinois to lose.

HOU and UConn deep-dicking folks. I know---16-seeds. But they have just absolutely ended shit quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I have them in the SW16 in every single bracket. EVen pushed them past HOU, and to the E8(losing to MU). IMO one of the best 12 seeds ever. Just ridiculously underseeded.

They'll beat Duke.
Holy shit, you're the first person I know riding JMU that far. After tonight's display, I can definitely see why.

Holy shit, you're the first person I know riding JMU that far. After tonight's display, I can definitely see why.
Basketball junkie, man....I really like this team. And the bracket is bult for how they wanna play. IF they get to HOU, that'll be a hell of a lot better game than most think.

I filled out 6 brckets. Have them in the SW 16 in all 6...But only to the E8 twice. I think MU is a difficult match-up for them.

Easy pick for me on here in our pick'em contest

Basketball junkie, man....I really like this team. And the bracket is bult for how they wanna play. IF they get to HOU, that'll be a hell of a lot better game than most think.

I filled out 6 brckets. Have them in the SW 16 in all 6...But only to the E8 twice. I think MU is a difficult match-up for them.

Easy pick for me on here in our pick'em contest.
Right on. I have to pay more attention to mid-majors and the like.

As an ACC member who’s likely to be left behind, I wouldn’t mind JMU being one of the schools we backfill with in a few years. Great fanbase with nice facilities.

Colorado vs. Florida is the best game of the tournament so far.

434084629_792017889627939_8478263909475358031_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT