ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

For the record USC fans > AU fans.

Everyone will remember this next year.

@**JABA** and, can't remember the others names) will be bandwagon fans.

"you were so full of spunk". Pretty sure they all have sperm cramps.

Some day if you ask nicely i will break some film down for you. You asctually enjoy the games more when you understand what you are looking at.
Some day I'll explain to you all the jokes people from every fanbase (even your own) make about you that go over your head. Nah...I don't have that much time.

• Haha
Reactions: boiler1987
Some day I'll explain to you all the jokes people from every fanbase (even your own) make about you that go over your head. Nah...I don't have that much time.
Zero.

None.

If fact, you can't begin to track the responses that cause you to make this rather telling comment.

Over 22 million brackets were submitted in ESPN's bracket challenge.....................

After 2 days, no perfect brackets remain.
I heard there were 196 perfect brackets left… then Purdue won, now there are 0 perfect brackets left.

FYI, this was a joke, no boilermakers were hurt during the creation of said joke.

@broski , @P.G.S., @duckboy33, @tooslick4ya, @IrktogBuff, @Nate505

Y’all need to come over here and hang with us for a while. Y’all are too good of contributors to hang in a basketball thread on a football board!

pointing-come-here-over-here-nkbv6ho6b809s2kx.gif

@broski , @P.G.S., @duckboy33, @tooslick4ya, @IrktogBuff, @Nate505

Y’all need to come over here and hang with us for a while. Y’all are too good of contributors to hang in a basketball thread on a football board!

pointing-come-here-over-here-nkbv6ho6b809s2kx.gif
Seems like everytime I visit that board, Alabama goes on a brutal losing streak.

Alabama can score some points but their defense is worse than our southern border at stopping people.

If Bediako had returned, they'd have a fighting chance but currently there's just not a rim protector on the team.

You guys have fun.

I'll see what they look like next year and maybe hangout a bit.

Dayton keeps digging the themselves giant holes then fighting back. Arizona needs to be happy that the half ended when it did.

Bob Pollard’s probably rooting for Dayton, so I’m rooting for Dayton.

Can Love shoot Arizona out of this one? I think he can do it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT