ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Lol, Kansas gonna choke too.
It’s not choking. It’s called having no depth. KU’s starting 5 all year long was as good as anyone. The problem was down the stretch in games. Even without McCullar the starting 5 is respectable. But no bench means we have to try to hold on late in games. Dead legs equates to bad defense and missed shots.

And Elmarko might be the biggest recruiting miss I’ve ever seen.

Got away with one there. Bad call. I’m not gonna complain about it though. Looked like a foul live but ends up Timberlake just can’t keep his balance.

Zags are gonna stomp us in the 2nd half next week. This team has no legs. Hasn’t had legs in weeks.

Yeah they paraded Samford to the FT line in the 2nd half. Multiple phantom foul calls. Shame it ended on such a badly missed call though.
They got away with a few in the 2nd half that went against us. That short bald guy has perfected the art of initiating contact, flipping and getting the whistle.

But that call was really bad. Too bad you can’t review something like that. Oh well. Our gain. I’ll take it to continue giving a shit about basketball for two more days.

Got away with one there. Bad call. I’m not gonna complain about it though. Looked like a foul live but ends up Timberlake just can’t keep his balance.

Zags are gonna stomp us in the 2nd half next week. This team has no legs. Hasn’t had legs in weeks.

Yeah will get ugly.

That crowd can kiss my ass too. Sounded like a true road game.

I know Rylan Jones, Samford's point guard, is from Salt Lake. He might have brought in a decent contingency himself. But, there's no way Samford has that many fans. I'd bet the overwhelming majority were Gonzaga fans. I actually think they travel better than any other school on the west coast.

That really did seem like a road game for KU. Those sessions can be rough for big-time programs. The two programs not involved in the game will quickly turn on the favored team. So, now you have at least 75% of the crowd rooting against you.

Well only thing to do now is root for Tennessee vs Texas.
Texas is weird. Under talent, but don’t play well together. They could do anything…win big or lose big.

Texas basketball fans(if there are any) gotta be wondering what could have been if their coach didn’t like choking out women.

On a side note, why is Achor Achor not on the radar for any NBA draft website? I saw him in a person a few months ago and I told those I was watching the game with, "I think he can play in the NBA." I wasn't too sure because the level of competition was mid (Southern Conference). But seeing him against a P6 opponent, yeah, dude should at least be on the radar. Super talented.

One other name that I think scouts should be looking at, but I'm not hearing any reviews about: Washington State's Jaylen Wells. Athletic, has size/length, and can shoot. He could also have a monster senior season, should he come back again.

I know Rylan Jones, Samford's point guard, is from Salt Lake. He might have brought in a decent contingency himself. But, there's no way Samford has that many fans. I'd bet the overwhelming majority were Gonzaga fans. I actually think they travel better than any other school on the west coast.

That really did seem like a road game for KU. Those sessions can be rough for big-time programs. The two programs not involved in the game will quickly turn on the favored team. So, now you have at least 75% of the crowd rooting against you.

I was pretty entertained. With McCullar out, I'll take any win.

My dream is that they survive Gonzaga and McCullar makes a surprise appearance to drop 25 on Purdue. 😁

Texas is weird. Under talent, but don’t play well together. They could do anything…win big or lose big.

Texas basketball fans(if there are any) gotta be wondering what could have been if their coach didn’t like choking out women.

Yep. And Illinois fans gotta be wondering what coulda been if their star hadn't been accused of rape. Oh, wait, he just led them to a tourney win. Ha. Silly me.

Hats off to Oakland. Their coach pretty much said “bring on UK” and he then outcoached Cal all night while his 3 point assassin threw dagger after dagger at us. That kid will have a great story to tell his grandkids. Welt, how many days until big blue madness???😕
You got the NBA draft first to look forward to. The best day for UK fans in a season.

Yep. And Illinois fans gotta be wondering what coulda been if their star hadn't been accused of rape. Oh, wait, he just led them to a tourney win. Ha. Silly me.
And us Tech fans are wondering what could have been if our coach hadn't been a head case and we weren't watching 2 All-Americans playing for different teams. Not to mention the other 6 or 7 guys who have been starting for someone else all over the country.

week GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT