ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Obviously not Ky fan as an IU grad but respect that they travel as well as we do.
c722883d-fad0-4192-ba7c-6556b0ba9dba_text.gif

Jesus Christ you homo we’re making fun of Kentucky. STFU about Indiana

Would Kentucky really buy out Coach Cal? I’d be disappointed to see him go; always liked to see the Moon kid succeed.

Lulz at Kentucky being the b**** volunteer to f*** up everyone's brackets this year.

I've enjoyed watching this Kentucky team play this year. They can score with the best of them. Reeves, Dillingham, and Reed are tremendous scoring threats. But, what was up with everyone giving Kentucky a pass to the Elite 8? I mean, we're talking about a sub-100 defense here. I had Texas Tech in my Elite 8. TTU may lose early, I just couldn't believe so many people going on and on how UK had the easiest path.

St Peters. Much cooler to lose to the Grizzlies as opposed to friggen Peacocks.

Silver lining. At least they didn't lose to a lame mascot this year.

I've enjoyed watching this Kentucky team play this year. They can score with the best of them. Reeves, Dillingham, and Reed are tremendous scoring threats. But, what was up with everyone giving Kentucky a pass to the Elite 8? I mean, we're talking about a sub-100 defense here. I had Texas Tech in my Elite 8. TTU may lose early, I just couldn't believe so many people going on and on how UK had the easiest path.

Silver lining. At least they didn't lose to a lame mascot this year.
I also had Texas Tech beating Kentucky. Just couldn’t trust their defense.

If Cal was smart he would mix in a bunch of really talented older transfers with a couple of stud freshman. So much experience in the game today with NIL keeping dudes in college. Hard to win with mostly freshman.

They letting the fat guy get away with some things.

Fatty got game. He's kind of impossible to guard one-on-one. Dude can back defenders all the way to the basket, even when he catches the ball 18 feet away. Double him and he'll find the open shooter. How to guard him is a constant dilemma.

Hats off to Oakland. Their coach pretty much said “bring on UK” and he then outcoached Cal all night while his 3 point assassin threw dagger after dagger at us. That kid will have a great story to tell his grandkids. Welt, how many days until big blue madness???😕

Reactions: GhostVol
Fatty got game. He's kind of impossible to guard one-on-one. Dude can back defenders all the way to the basket, even when he catches the ball 18 feet away. Double him and he'll find the open shooter. How to guard him is a constant dilemma.

Yeah, he is really good when he is playing well. UNC had no answer for him in the ACCT and he didn't get in foul trouble or tire out so they were kind of screwed.

Middlebrooks is pretty average. It's Burns and Horne and Diarra you have to really deal with. Please beat them.

If Cal was smart he would mix in a bunch of really talented older transfers with a couple of stud freshman. So much experience in the game today with NIL keeping dudes in college. Hard to win with mostly freshman.
I mean he did have Reeves and Mitchell.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Middlebrooks is pretty average. It's Burns and Horne and Diarra you have to really deal with. Please beat them.

The way they calling it favors them with big’un.

But hopefully we can start making shots in 2nd half.

KU could be up 20 if it weren’t for some brain dead plays.

ADVERTISEMENT