ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Cal used to be known as a defensive coach. Woof

Best shooting team in the country and Cal has them playing inside out like it's 1985. Mitch should fire him at the half

Bro they are either calling it tick tack or swallowing whistles at the paint no matter the contact. This is for every tournament game I've seen so far. PLEASE refs just stay consistent!!!! I beg you!

Goodbye UK. My God. I don't recognize the UK team that is on the floor. They look scared out of their minds.
Can't believe what I'm watching.

Looks like they didn't scout the team at all. Classic Calipari masterclass. Sheppard picking a great time to be a no show too.

Oakland isn’t out of the woods yet. Have no interior defense.

I still say Kentucky by 7+ with free throws at the end helping to pad the final score line.

Goodbye UK. My God. I don't recognize the UK team that is on the floor. They look scared out of their minds.
Can't believe what I'm watching.
Game isn’t over. UK will comeback and win. Who knows this could be one of those games where a team escapes and makes a run.

Unbelievable
marvel-is-it-though.gif

• Haha
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
This is why the committee needs an overhaul.

In no way was Kentucky ever remotely close to being a 3 seed. It's comical they are a 3 seed and Auburn was only a 4 seed.

The bias in committee among college sports has ruined the game.

I’m pretty sure Sheppards mom has a bigger dic than Dad.

If Oakland could shoot FTs they would have this game somewhat in hand. As it is, I think UK pulls it out, which is good for my bracket.

Just outplayed UK all night. They deserve to win. Reeves and Mitchell only two players to show up for UK.

If Oakland could shoot FTs they would have this game somewhat in hand. As it is, I think UK pulls it out, which is good for my bracket.
5-12....76% on the year. If they just had hit a couple more---this is trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT