ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

He just hit his 2nd.
tenor.gif

That was a 6-leg play that I hit. I also wanted to take Kris Middleton for a double-double, which really would've boosted my payout, but he who hesitates.........

How's everyone feeling about the Suns/Clippers series. Not sure what to make of this one yet.
For me it depends on how long CP3 is out. If he’s back by Game 2 or 3 I say Suns in 6. If he’s out longer I think the Clippers prevail. Suns are night and day different without CP3. He keeps them connected on the defensive end and he is able to make each guy on offense more dangerous. A matchup im watching is Ayton. Clippers have played best when they go small with Batum as their 5. They can get away with that vs non-offensive paint guys like Boban and Gobert. But against Ayton you may be signing up to give him 20-25 a game. That would mean more Zubac for the Clip and he doesn’t give them much on offense plus he can’t help space the floor the way Batum does. How Lue deals with this matchup may decide the series.

Reactions: duckboy33
Feels like Clips like to drop behind it's like they just want to come from behind. Not sure how these teams match up and without Paul Suns gonna call on Booker to do it all he could get it done. I know Payne is alright but clearly it's Booker time.

Reactions: iliketrafficlights
Feels like Clips like to drop behind it's like they just want to come from behind. Not sure how these teams match up and without Paul Suns gonna call on Booker to do it all he could get it done. I know Payne is alright but clearly it's Booker time.
It depends on what you mean by “Booker Time”. If you’re talking about Booker playing the entire game with 1 on 1 ball trying to get his shot, we’ve seen that before. Booker can go get 40 and his team lose by 17. Booker Time = a lottery team going nowhere. But if Booker time is him growing up and realizing that he has to exploit a matchup advantage in Ayton, he has to get good looks for Crowder and Bridges, etc…then yeah it’s Booker Time. But Booker time and his hero ball that you’ve seen the 2-3 seasons prior to this had the Suns as one of the worst teams in the league.

How's everyone feeling about the Suns/Clippers series. Not sure what to make of this one yet.
Is there any tinetable on kawaii returning.

i feel like both are missing such integral parts its hard to guage. Clips played well without kawaii though, not sure if they can sustain that level without him.

Is there any tinetable on kawaii returning.

i feel like both are missing such integral parts its hard to guage. Clips played well without kawaii though, not sure if they can sustain that level without him.
Suns have some better wing defenders in their personnel than the Jazz did. But PG13 is having the best playoffs he’s had since his Indiana days. Should be a good series and you’re right. Tough to handicap.

Booker has really grown up. He got his 40 but it also came with 11 assists and only 2 turnovers. Best player on the court today.

ADVERTISEMENT