ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

Outside of that last shot, Lebron looked pretty bad most of the night. I don't know a ton about Phoenix, but I could see them giving the Lakers some problems due to them just not being healthy.

Can’t stand the muted fan noise so we can hear the out of arena play-by-play.

The King is just laughing at how its all worked out for him. Just win the play in vs a mediocre Warriors team, beat the young Suns with no size, beat the Jazz who lack a superstar plus have injury concerns and play the perennially underperforming Clippers who also don't have the size to hang and have Pandemic P who disappears under the bright lights.

The Nets are your only hope if you don't want Lebron winning another title.

Wut? Clippers have planty of size. 3 centers 6'10' or taller in Zubac, ibaka and Cousins. A 6'9 and 6'8 PF. And big SF and SG with Leonard and PG13. If anything they have too much size. Big teams aren't needed in todays NBA anyway. Even the Suns dominated the boards today with just Ayton as their only big.

Last edited:
Reactions: duckboy33
Do you always post something after the fact.

This was known before you posted that, with how many they would have.

You also said on the other board that home court woud have no advantages this playoffs. Again, it was known several teams would have over 12k before you posted that.

This was known before you posted that, with how many they would have.

You also said on the other board that home court woud have no advantages this season. Again, it was known several teams would have over 12k before you posted that.

Said Lakers don't care about home Court.
LeBron won a NBA championship on the road.
Man isn't scared of any arena. Home court advantage doesn't mean shit.

Don't let my words bounce in your mind.

Said Lakers don't care about home Court.
LeBron won a NBA championship on the road.
Man isn't scared of any arena. Home court advantage doesn't mean shit.

Don't let my words bounce in your mind.

Why are you talking about your man crush Lebron? Nobody mentioned him in that thread when you said it. He better tell his team they need to play better on the road than they did today. And that was with a 40% CP3.

Why are you talking about your man crush Lebron? Nobody mentioned him in that thread when you said it. He better tell his team they need to play better on the road than they did today. And that was with a 40% CP3.

We were talking about the Lakers

People like you think the Lakers have no chance because you hate LeBron.

I have already told you...Don't mess with people who refer to themselves as The King.
Not a huge fan of LeBron. LeBron isn't messing around...
Him and AD know without any doubt in their mind they can walk into someone's house and steal their shit in a Game 7.

We were talking about the Lakers

People like you think the Lakers have no chance because you hate LeBron.

I have already told you...Don't mess with people who refer to themselves as The King.
Not a huge fan of LeBron. LeBron isn't messing around...
Him and AD know without any doubt in their mind they can walk into someone's house and steal their shit in a Game 7.

I just get a kick out of grown men calling him the king.

Also here was your response when trafficlights asked you about what you meant by no home court advantage.

"Worded wrong. Home court advantage isn't as important because of the fans.

Basketball is an energy sport. Fans help with the energy.

So the lack of fans allow the road team to make a home court theirs.
Because of the lack of fans and energy

You can make a road court yours.

Home Court isn't as important and at times doesn't help at all"

Sounds like you continuing to say "lack of fans" means you had no clue that some teams would have over 12k.

I just get a kick out of grown men calling him the king.

Also here was your response when trafficlights asked you about what you meant by no home court advantage.

"Worded wrong. Home court advantage isn't as important because of the fans.

Basketball is an energy sport. Fans help with the energy.

So the lack of fans allow the road team to make a home court theirs.
Because of the lack of fans and energy

You can make a road court yours.

Home Court isn't as important and at times doesn't help at all"

Sounds like you continuing to say "lack of fans" means you had no clue that some teams would have over 12k.

Who cares..
Isn't stopping the Lakers.

Only thing stopping the Lakers is being a better team.

Hard to see

Would be great to see the Lakers and Knicks go home in round one!
I think Knicks making a run is great for the NBA. I know you're a fan of Young, I'm just trying to think bigger picture.

This is the same line of thinking teams that have large fanbases and large hatebases are good in any sport.

Those fans last night were salivating to be back, and Young shut them up.

I just root against the teams built by free agents. I’d love to see the Clippers, Lakers, and Nets go down. It’s bad for the NBA when only big market teams that can bring in superstars win the Chip, it makes it less interesting for fans of smaller market teams.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Awesome video. Couldnt imagine if my kid did something like that after being cussed all game, id probably be escrorted out via ambulance.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Your Knicks got the best of him yesterday. I saw the score at halftime and just assumed y'all would be down 0-2. Nice win.

they got the best of the other 11 guys and the horseshit coach, but not Trae. He still lit them up. Not his fault his coach left him on the bench too long and the rest of his team sucked balls.

Collins
Capela
Gallo
Lou Will
Hunter in the second half
Bogi in the second half

ALL TRASH

Reactions: JimboBBN
Your Knicks got the best of him yesterday. I saw the score at halftime and just assumed y'all would be down 0-2. Nice win.
Much needed win, but it just seems everything feels so much more difficult for the Knicks. Which, is kind of Thibs playoff M.O.

I’ll be stunned if the Knicks win the series, honestly, but hey, first playoff win in eight years.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I can only imagine how I feel about Trae Young is how everybody else feels about Duke. I get it now. I understand.
and I don't understand how anyone can dislike Trae. He is the NBA's ultimate underdog. There isn't a player in the league doing more with less than Trae Young...and he's doing it at a super star level.

ADVERTISEMENT