LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke

donald-trumps-hole-1-tee-shot-at-the-2012-att-national-pro-am.gif

DirtyGlitteringDoe.gif

This is just for fun now...

Honestly thought it was Fat chick and a Nancy golfing. I'm just going to get drunk at the clubhouse while they golf together

Trump comes way too inside on his BS but manages to keep it there and come through the ball from the inside inside of going OTT. Obama needs some work.

Last edited:
Trump comes way too inside on his BS but manages to keep it there and come through the ball from the inside inside of going OTT. Obama needs some work.
Trump definitely has an over the top swing but makes it work. He is actually a solid striker of the ball and has a single digit handicap. Obama is the guy that is the D player in your 4-ball team. You don’t expect anything because let’s be honest, his swing is just not condusive to consistent play but once in a while his handicap will result in a net skin and win the group some $.

Yep very flat take away then comes over the top to bring it back on a decent trajectory. I bet he hooks a few with that swing....

Trump definitely has an over the top swing but makes it work. He is actually a solid striker of the ball and has a single digit handicap. Obama is the guy that is the D player in your 4-ball team. You don’t expect anything because let’s be honest, his swing is just not condusive to consistent play but once in a while his handicap will result in a net skin and win the group some $.

Racist! You're just saying this because he's black and you're trying to further the stereotype that black people cant at golf! Hell, you even openly talk about his skin in your last sentence!

How many people do think will be certain I'm being serious?

Racist! You're just saying this because he's black and you're trying to further the stereotype that black people cant at golf! Hell, you even openly talk about his skin in your last sentence!

How many people do think will be certain I'm being serious?
You’ll get a few

ADVERTISEMENT