ADVERTISEMENT

1 Gonzaga vs 5 Duke

I don't think anything there was anticipated....Williams got some body, but what I think made it look like a foul, was the "wild fling", coming down action....I doubt there arent many officials that would not have called that foul...
No he didnt lol there was zero body.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Duke cramping up again, lol. This is some rookie shit. Who are the trainers on this team? They suck.

No he didnt lol there was zero body.
I guess....I didn't watch the 110 replays that ESPN showed....But as I ALSO said, the aggressive swinging down of Williams, made it look worse. It probably was a bad call. But that has been the case on both sides, i.e. Timme's 3rd foul. Part of the game. One day, folk will grasp that concept.

I guess....I didn't watch the 110 replays that ESPN showed....But as I ALSO said, the aggressive swinging down of Williams, made it look worse. It probably was a bad call. But that has been the case on both sides, i.e. Timme's 3rd foul. Part of the game. One day, folk will grasp that concept.
Never gonna happen. People only see the bad calls/no calls that go against their team and ignore the ones that favor their team. We are all guilty of it.

Paolo better get his vag sewn up and get back out there before it gets out of hand.

Don’t care about the result. Duke is pretty good this year. Like the tram a lot.

The sloppiness?

Yep.

On the cramps, they have had cramps against both high level teams they played(UK and Gonzaga) but maybe its more to do with the location of the game. Only away games and they are at Vegas and NYC(tourist places). I know they have some free time to enjoy themselves out and about, maybe that's the case?

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
I just don’t understand how Banchero can’t even play 30 minutes without cramping. Does he just go out and drink alcohol every night?

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Don’t care about the result. Duke is pretty good this year. Like the tram a lot.
They are....But not very deep. And with Banchero out, or off the floor, they really drop. Still really good.

I just don’t understand how Banchero can’t even play 30 minutes without cramping. Does he just go out and drink alcohol every night?
Ya know what is cray GE---I cramped up about 2 years in an NAIA game...Trainer for Georgetwown told me----drink plenty of milk the day before, and the day of your games....I haven't had a single issuse since. MIlk has more electrolytes than gatorade,etc, etc.

Thats coming from an NAIA trainer..

Reactions: GE Nole
Man, Zags just awful from three....6-20. And quite a few have been wide open

Every time GU has a chance to push lead out to 5-6, they turn it over....14 tunrovers, 6-20 from three, and winning....

Man----How does Timme miss that? Anticipating the block...

ADVERTISEMENT