ADVERTISEMENT

Your Final 4 as of now

been drinking tonight and had a revelation. Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Nova will be the final four. If you disagree EAD
Not hungry but....
200w.gif

Reactions: tw3301
been drinking tonight and had a revelation. Kentucky, Duke, Michigan State, and Nova will be the final four. If you disagree EAD
Man this reminds me of my Facebook post right after Duke won the title in 2015 telling all Duke fan converts to eat a bag of dicks. This was because hometown hero Luke Kennard committed to Duke and all the UK fans switched allegiance overnight. I was also drinking fairly heavily that night.

Man this reminds me of my Facebook post right after Duke won the title in 2015 telling all Duke fan converts to eat a bag of dicks. This was because hometown hero Luke Kennard committed to Duke and all the UK fans switched allegiance overnight. I was also drinking fairly heavily that night.
Luke Kennard is a Kentucky fan

While I wait on my dick eating mustard, I’m thinking one of these teams hasn’t really looked like the others.

Not even possible acvording to @MileHighSpartan and @ snu0821
Wrong, you unbearable idiot. We said that you were wrong calling Arizona a Final Four team after they lost three games in a row against inferior competition. We called you out for a dumb statement, which shouldn’t be a big shocker that you make idiotic statements. You were so over the moon that Purdue beat someone with a pulse after getting dumptrucked by WESTERN KENTUCKY and Tennessee that you were trying to prop up any victory Purdue had.

Miami might surprise as they are a great defensive team with good young talent

I think I’m getting close to liking the Wichita State pick. I was skeptical early in the year, but I’ve watched them a few times and they’re solid.

And that's without MacDuffie coming back yet.

ASU is this years UCLA, but without Lonzo Ball. They play no defense at all and are overly reliant on making 3's which make up like 45% of their fga's.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
I think I’m getting close to liking the Wichita State pick. I was skeptical early in the year, but I’ve watched them a few times and they’re solid.

He's a d-bag but Marshall is likely the best coach in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT