ADVERTISEMENT

Your 2023-2024 NCAA champions

I'm sure you meet a lot of sophisticated people working the Arby's drive-thru in Ann Arbor. 🤣
This coming from someone who literally cannot afford $10 a month for a premium account… 😆

This coming from someone who literally cannot afford $10 a month for a premium account… 😆
deep-burn-anchorman-h8emjrf3klu3pn70.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
C. 7'1 Senior former 4 star Hunter Dickinson - 22-23 stats 18.5 PPG 9.5 RPG 1.8 BPG
PF 6'7 Junior former 4 star KJ Adams - 22-23 stats 10.6 PPG 4.3 RPG 1.9 APG
F 6'8 Freshman 5 star Mackenzie MgBako - Ranked 8 in rivals 2023 class
G 6'3 Sophemore former 5 star Arterio Morris - 22-23 stats 11 MPG 4.6 PPG
G 6'1 Sophemore former 4 star DeJuan Harris - 22-23 stats 9 PPG 6.2 APG 2.2 SPG

Bench

C 6'10 Sophmore former 5 star recruit Ernest Udeh - 22-23 stats 8 MPG 2.6 PPG 1.8 RPG
G 6'4 Senior transfer guard unranked Nic TImberlake - 22-23 stats 17.7 PPG
G 6'3 Freshman 5 star composite Elmarko Jackson Ranked 24 on rivals

3 other 4 star freshmen Chris Johnson, Marcus Adams and Jamari McDowell

Y'all about to get boned
Or maybe even deboned!

C. 7'1 Senior former 4 star Hunter Dickinson - 22-23 stats 18.5 PPG 9.5 RPG 1.8 BPG
bernie-mac-what-are-you-talking-about.gif

I know 3 people who know different staff at KU, MM was a lock and the staff pissed. MM committed but CAA who reps Mark Cuban dropped the bag at the 11th hour and got a commitment. I feel for MM he sold out and will be underdeveloped by an awful coach at a poverty school

I know 3 people who know different staff at KU, MM was a lock and the staff pissed. MM committed but CAA who reps Mark Cuban dropped the bag at the 11th hour and got a commitment. I feel for MM he sold out and will be underdeveloped by an awful coach at a poverty school
Yeah it would be terrible if another school lured one of yore players away with a large sum of cash…

Bench

C 6'10 Sophmore former 5 star recruit Ernest Udeh - 22-23 stats 8 MPG 2.6 PPG 1.8 RPG
G 6'4 Senior transfer guard unranked Nic TImberlake - 22-23 stats 17.7 PPG
G 6'3 Freshman 5 star composite Elmarko Jackson Ranked 24 on rivals

3 other 4 star freshmen Chris Johnson, Marcus Adams and Jamari McDowell

Y'all about to get boned
Sorry dude, you got boned! Mgbako makes a great choice and goes to Indiana. Good luck making the Sweet 16 Kansas. LOL!

Reactions: MGO2022
You are one shallow butthead. First, Indiana is a far better academic institution than Kansas, by a landslide. Second, Mike Woodson is an incredible coach and can develop players for the NBA better than any coach in America. Not only was he a college basketball star under a Hall of Fame coach, but he has decades of NBA experience as a scout, an assistant coach, a head coach and a player. Bill Self has none of that. You are a poor loser!! Go Hoosiers!

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Sorry dude, you got boned! Mgbako makes a great choice and goes to Indiana. Good luck making the Sweet 16 Kansas. LOL!

A school that hasn't reached the Sweet 16 in 8 years wishes luck to a fan of the team with the most tourney wins this century. Love it. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KisteK
You are one shallow butthead. First, Indiana is a far better academic institution than Kansas, by a landslide. Second, Mike Woodson is an incredible coach and can develop players for the NBA better than any coach in America. Not only was he a college basketball star under a Hall of Fame coach, but he has decades of NBA experience as a scout, an assistant coach, a head coach and a player. Bill Self has none of that. You are a poor loser!! Go Hoosiers!

Yeah, Indiana rivals Harvard academically. And that status is a huge draw to OAD basketball players. No doubt. 😆

How many NBA players have been developed by the two coaches you're comparing, btw?

The bottom line is national championships!
Indiana 5
Kansas 4

And, the Hoosiers are about to make it 6!!

Almost 4 decades and 6 coaches since the last one, but I'm sure this fringe top 25 team will be the one to break that streak!

Btw, isn't this you? Did you land a couple more recruits since this morning? 😂

May not be National Championship type, but I'd guess we're a tournament team. Anything passed that, I am going to reserve judgement until I see us play.

Yeah, Indiana rivals Harvard academically. And that status is a huge draw to OAD basketball players. No doubt. 😆

How many NBA players have been developed by the two coaches you're comparing, btw?
Which coach of the two is under investigation? I think we know why Self has gotten a ton of 5 stars over the years.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK and MGO2022
Which coach of the two is under investigation? I think we know why Self has gotten a ton of 5 stars over the years.

They’ve had the fewest 5 stars of the bluebloods. They’ve also lost two or three high profile players to Indiana in recent years. Hmmm…..

Reactions: KisteK
Makes a great choice to go to a guy with a losing record as an nba coach and has lost 14 and 12 games in his 2 years in college. gtfoh
Every game that Woodson won as an NBA coach is one more than Self won. BTW, Carmelo Anthony recommended Woodson as a coach to Mgbako.

ADVERTISEMENT