ADVERTISEMENT

Your 2023-2024 NCAA champions

ThePhog08

Gold Member
May 2, 2008
C. 7'1 Senior former 4 star Hunter Dickinson - 22-23 stats 18.5 PPG 9.5 RPG 1.8 BPG
PF 6'7 Junior former 4 star KJ Adams - 22-23 stats 10.6 PPG 4.3 RPG 1.9 APG
F 6'8 Freshman 5 star Mackenzie MgBako - Ranked 8 in rivals 2023 class
G 6'3 Sophemore former 5 star Arterio Morris - 22-23 stats 11 MPG 4.6 PPG
G 6'1 Sophemore former 4 star DeJuan Harris - 22-23 stats 9 PPG 6.2 APG 2.2 SPG

Bench

C 6'10 Sophmore former 5 star recruit Ernest Udeh - 22-23 stats 8 MPG 2.6 PPG 1.8 RPG
G 6'4 Senior transfer guard unranked Nic TImberlake - 22-23 stats 17.7 PPG
G 6'3 Freshman 5 star composite Elmarko Jackson Ranked 24 on rivals

3 other 4 star freshmen Chris Johnson, Marcus Adams and Jamari McDowell

Y'all about to get boned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Harry Hondo
You’re gonna jinx Mgbako.

I’m thinking he’d play the 4 and Timberlake the 3, with KJ coming off the bench.

And I’ll be pretty surprised if Marcus Adams doesn’t get playing time. Maybe even a lot.

Last edited:
C. 7'1 Senior former 4 star Hunter Dickinson - 22-23 stats 18.5 PPG 9.5 RPG 1.8 BPG
PF 6'7 Junior former 4 star KJ Adams - 22-23 stats 10.6 PPG 4.3 RPG 1.9 APG
F 6'8 Freshman 5 star Mackenzie MgBako - Ranked 8 in rivals 2023 class
G 6'3 Sophemore former 5 star Arterio Morris - 22-23 stats 11 MPG 4.6 PPG
G 6'1 Sophemore former 4 star DeJuan Harris - 22-23 stats 9 PPG 6.2 APG 2.2 SPG

Bench

C 6'10 Sophmore former 5 star recruit Ernest Udeh - 22-23 stats 8 MPG 2.6 PPG 1.8 RPG
G 6'4 Senior transfer guard unranked Nic TImberlake - 22-23 stats 17.7 PPG
G 6'3 Freshman 5 star composite Elmarko Jackson Ranked 24 on rivals

3 other 4 star freshmen Chris Johnson, Marcus Adams and Jamari McDowell

Y'all about to get boned

Jesse Edwards > Hunter Dickinson

Looking forward to WVU being a factor in the Big 12 again... if Huggs will leave the homos alone.

Mad respect for Dickinson. Basically said I am only here because Kansas paid me the most.

That and playing for a contender and the coach that will best utilize his abilities. With a PG that can actually run the offense.

Reactions: KisteK
You aren’t one of those Catholic ***s, are ya? We don’t take kindly to those around here.

No Way Friday GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
That and playing for a contender and the coach that will best utilize his abilities. With a PG that can actually run the offense.
Again he is only moving to the worst state in the Country for 9-10 months for the money. That’s it. You outbid Villanova and uconn though so congrats and I would say both of those programs are also regular contenders. Imagine living in Kansas. Completely flat and as far away as possible from any coast. The two best outdoor things are mountains and the coast and Kansas has neither

Imagine living in Kansas. Completely flat and as far away as possible from any coast.

Imagine someone from Indiana dissing the Lawrence/Kansas City area. 🤣

The region’s far from completely flat btw. Shocker that you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Imagine someone from Indiana dissing the Lawrence/Kansas City area. 🤣

The region’s far from completely flat btw. Shocker that you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Indiana is a much better place than Kansas and it’s not close. Kansas City pro teams don’t even want to play in Kansas. I don’t live Indiana now though.

Indiana is a much better place than Kansas and it’s not close. Kansas City pro teams don’t even want to play in Kansas. I don’t live Indiana now though.

I’ve seen plenty of Indiana because my dad’s from there. The KC area is better than anything that state has to offer, which is why he came here.

Funny that you mention pro teams not wanting to play in KS. After the Chiefs’ lease is up, there’s a real possibility they move to the Kansas side.

You mad that KU’s going to steal Mgbako from your team (one of them)? Get used to it. They’re going to clean up in the NIL era.

I’ve seen plenty of Indiana because my dad’s from there. The KC area is better than anything that state has to offer, which is why he came here.

Funny that you mention pro teams not wanting to play in KS. After the Chiefs’ lease is up, there’s a real possibility they move to the Kansas side.

You mad that KU’s going to steal Mgbako from your team (one of them)? Get used to it. They’re going to clean up in the NIL era.
The chiefs won’t ever play in Kansas. You are delusional. Indianapolis is a much better city than KC is

O rly? How?
Indy routinely host better events. Has far better night life. Final 4 is in Indy basically every 4-5 years. Have hosted the Super Bowl, the college football national championships. Hell even the NCAA ditched KC for Indy.

Indy routinely host better events. Has far better night life. Final 4 is in Indy basically every 4-5 years. Have hosted the Super Bowl, the college football national championships. Hell even the NCAA ditched KC for Indy.

LOL. They’ve hosted those events because they have a downtown stadium with walkability, you bonehead. KC just hosted the NFL draft and is hosting the next World Cup.

KC beats Indianapolis in basically every way. Culture, things to do, architecture, weather, even cost of living.

Bye Bye Udeh, another victim of the Dickinson transfer.

I hope Duke kicks the tires on him, we're looking for a low usage defensive big who can protect the rim and rebound for 15-20 mins.

LOL. They’ve hosted those events because they have a downtown stadium with walkability, you bonehead. KC just hosted the NFL draft and is hosting the next World Cup.

KC beats Indianapolis in basically every way. Culture, things to do, architecture, weather, even cost of living.
No it does not beat Indy in any of those categories. You basically can’t even support the royals. Your city sucks. Your state sucks. It’s just what it is

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
No it does not beat Indy in any of those categories. You basically can’t even support the royals. Your city sucks. Your state sucks. It’s just what it is

LOL. You're like a 5 year old. You think you can speak something into existence and routinely talk about things you know nothing about.

Last edited:
LOL. You're like a 5 year old. You think you can speak something into existence and routinely talk about things you know literally nothing about.
I know fully that Indianapolis is a much better place than Kansas City

Bye Bye Udeh, another victim of the Dickinson transfer.

I hope Duke kicks the tires on him, we're looking for a low usage defensive big who can protect the rim and rebound for 15-20 mins.

Yeah, Udeh's clearly transferring for low usage....

Even west of Topeka there are the Flint Hills. Why are we talking about western KS anyway? Do you think Dickinson’s going to be hanging out in Dodge City?
Flint hills? You are calling that legit elevation? Lol again where is not flat in Kansas?

Flint hills? You are calling that legit elevation? Lol again where is not flat in Kansas?

So there's nothing between a mountain and "completely flat?" Interesting.

This is even more pointless than most of your debates, which is saying something. There might only be 150 things that are higher on a college player's priority list than mountains. 😆

Last edited:
I know fully that Indianapolis is a much better place than Kansas City
Give it up man, Indy is a pretty boring city. KC has better weather, architecture, sports teams, museums and is close to the Ozarks for the summer.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Give it up man, Indy is a pretty boring city. KC has better weather, architecture, sports teams, museums and is close to the Ozarks for the summer.
Omg. LOl? The ozarks? Overrated as hell. Kc has basically the same weather as Indy. Sports teams? The chiefs historically are no better than the colts.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
So there's nothing between a mountain and "completely flat?" Interesting.

This is even more pointless than most of your debates, which is saying something. There might only be 150 things that are higher on a college player's priority list than mountains. 😆
You still haven’t answered the question. Where is not flat in kansas? Either answer or move along. College players priority list? Kansas overall has maybe the worst athletic department in the entire power 5. You have one good program. That’s it. All the rest you are at the bottom of the big 12

You still haven’t answered the question. Where is not flat in kansas? Either answer or move along. College players priority list? Kansas overall has maybe the worst athletic department in the entire power 5. You have one good program. That’s it. All the rest you are at the bottom of the big 12

Over half the state isn't flat. Where do you live, btw?

I don't know where KU ranks as an athletic dept and I couldn't care less. KU basketball and the Chiefs are all I really need as a sports fan. I wouldn't trade either for any other team in the country.

KU b-ball has 3x more national titles than Auburn and Indiana basketball/football combined in the last 35 years. And you think you can talk shit. 🤣

Over half the state isn't flat. Where do you live, btw?

I don't know where KU ranks as an athletic dept and I couldn't care less. KU basketball and the Chiefs are all I really need as a sports fan. I wouldn't trade either for any other team in the country.

KU b-ball has 3x more national titles than Auburn and Indiana basketball/football combined in the last 35 years. And you think you can talk shit. 🤣
Indiana and auburn have more national titles than Kansas. Thanks for playing though. 8-4

Indiana and auburn have more national titles than Kansas. Thanks for playing though. 8-4

3x more titles than all four of those programs combined over practically my entire lifetime.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Gotta suck to be a shit-talker with no ammo. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: winin11 and KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT