ADVERTISEMENT

You all are so jealous

Unless you have your PHD or have multiple graduate degrees, you are not more educated than me. That is just a fact.

And since you didn't know what a hypocrite actually is, I'm going to assume you have none of those.
I do have multiple graduate degrees from UC Berkeley, how about you?

This again? That is not what being hypocritical means, Jesus.

Being hypocritical would be if I did something that I said others should not do. I'm really starting to worry about public education in Jefferson County. If I created threads baiting UL fans after I called you out for making threads baiting UK fans THEN I would be a hypocrite. How do adults not understand this very basic concept?

Because you are also acting just like the rest of the "obsessed" today. And, it also works with claims.

I can't say "UofL fans are all great people" and also say "Uk fans are all bad people." That's being a hypocrite because I'm sure not all UofL fans are great people and not all Uk fans are bad. I only said that because I'm a UofL fan. That's being a hypocrite and biased.

You saying "Their obsession is borderline sad/unhealthy, honestly" then turning around and saying "If a UK poster posted about UL nearly as much as you losers post about UK, I would tell them the exact same thing" is being a complete hypocrite.

This is because you have not told a single UK fan in ANY thread that they are "obsessed" with us, but you have told @UL_1986 and I that we are obsessed with them when they have posted as much, if not more. And it's only because you are biased towards UK and UK fans.

That is being a hypocrite to a T. I'd love to see you spin this one.

Reactions: UL_1986
What’s a resposne, I thought you were educated. Also, can you confirm all the threads I’ve started about UK, since you love to deflect..?

Please provide some links.
You know your argument is failing when you have to act like making a typo means someone is uneducated.

Reactions: kl40504
You know your argument is failing when you have to act like making a typo means someone is uneducated.
Let me guess, you’re on your phone and have an hour to kill? Somehow that’s transpired into the entire afternoon. Me thinks you live in your moms basement.

Waiting on all of those links to threads I’ve started about UK. That is if you have the time...Winking

Reactions: HRTheCard
Let me guess, you’re on your phone and have an hour to kill? Somehow that’s transpired into the entire afternoon. Me thinks you live in your moms basement.
Is the fact that I made a typo on my phone earlier today somehow an unbelievable claim? You are harping on typos right now, that is how terrible your argument is.

You are being a hypocrite even more by coming in this thread, which has NOTHING to do with UK/UofL/Duke/KU or ANYONE, just a T-SHIRT, yet you typed a 3 paragraph post as to why this thread was started assuming its intentions. That sounds like something an "obsessed" person would do.

Now look what you've done, derailed it. Guess what? All @UL_1986 and I are doing is making a rebuttal, which again, proves our point.

So thank you. I didn't know you were on the level of KL, JC, Crazy, etc, but now I do.

You are being a hypocrite even more by coming in this thread, which has NOTHING to do with UK/UofL/Duke/KU or ANYONE, just a T-SHIRT, yet you typed a 3 paragraph post as to why this thread was started assuming its intentions.

Now look what you've done, derailed it. Guess what? All @UL_1986 and I are doing is making a rebuttal, which again, proves our point.

So thank you. I didn't know you were on the level of KL, JC, Crazy, etc, but now I do.
It’s fascinating.

I'll link them once you give me links to my obsession with UL. TIA.
Is this a I’ll show you mine if you show me yours first? Come on pal, search function isn’t too tough to utilize. Put those graduate degrees to good use.

It’s fascinating.

It sure does seem like only an "obsessed" person would come into this thread, again nothing to do with specifically any team, but it's weird because I was told that was only us two.

You are being a hypocrite even more by coming in this thread, which has NOTHING to do with UK/UofL/Duke/KU or ANYONE, just a T-SHIRT, yet you typed a 3 paragraph post as to why this thread was started assuming its intentions.

Eyeroll Get a freaking dictionary. Words mean specific things, and that is not what hypocritical means.

Also, I posted on topic in this thread until you guys had to make it about the UK fan that showed up and quipped about your banners (which I already called dumb).

It's almost like your buddy knew it was a baiting post too.

It sure does seem like only an "obsessed" person would do that, which I was told was only us two, UL fans.
Compare how much you talk about UK vs how much I talk about UL on this site and get back to me. The deflection here is hilarious.

Eyeroll Get a freaking dictionary. Words mean specific things, and that is not what hypocritical means.

Also, I posted on topic in this thread until you guys had to make it about the UK fan that showed up and quipped about your banners (which I already called dumb).

It's almost like your buddy knew it was a baiting post too.
Odd you still can’t grasp an elementary term, yet he needs a dictionary, lol. I figured I’d cue that up, being that you’re so rustled and obsessed, that any thread HR created you’d pop right in. My intuition was correct.

Unless you have your PHD or have multiple graduate degrees, you are not more educated than me. That is just a fact.

And since you didn't know what a hypocrite actually is, I'm going to assume you have none of those.

Apparently neither of those could help you spell "hilarious" correctly.

2ih0y3a.jpg

I made less than 10 picks, I believe, and won this shirt.

I know you all thought this thread would go a different way, but I just wanted to brag about how awesome I am for winning this.

I’m gonna wear it proudly!
Wear it proudly just like the 2013 vacated banner.

Reactions: JC for 3
Compare how much you talk about UK vs how much I talk about UL on this site and get back to me. The deflection here is hilarious.

The only deflection is coming from you. I'm stating facts. The facts are:

1. I started a thread about winning a tshirt from rivals.
2. A UK fan made a slight jab about the banner.
3. @UL_1986 and I responded.
4. You came into this thread, posted a 3 paragraph conspiracy on why I made a thread about a t-shirt, assuming that it was supposed to be some bait for Uk fans and Uk fans only.
5. You then turn around and claim that we are the obsessed one's, when it's obvious that we are so far in your head because your actions show that.
6. Now, here we are, in yet another derailed thread when it was about a t-shirt and it turned into Uk vs UofL again because you couldn't resist derailing it.
7. And this is the problem of this board. Again, a thread about McDonald's would probably get derailed at this point.

Reactions: kl40504 and UL_1986

4. You came into this thread, posted a 3 paragraph conspiracy on why I made a thread about a t-shirt, assuming that it was supposed to be some bait for Uk fans and Uk fans only.
5. You then turn around and claim that we are the obsessed one's, when it's obvious that we are so far in your head because your actions show that.
6. Now, here we are, in yet another derailed thread when it was about a t-shirt and it turned into Uk vs UofL again because you couldn't resist derailing it.
7. And this is the problem of this board. Again, a thread about McDonald's would probably get derailed at this point.
Facts

Just like the school he cheers for, we'll all find out he cheated to win and will eventually have to give it back.

Wow that was a good one! How long did it take you to come up with that?

Purdue’s greatest success story is keeping Brohm another year or 2 before he goes to the NFL.

Rustled again. Are we feeling a little butt hurt?

Lol Purdon’t ginger boy and raftards teaming up. Quite the combo of idiocy.

ADVERTISEMENT