ADVERTISEMENT

You all are so jealous

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
2ih0y3a.jpg

I made less than 10 picks, I believe, and won this shirt.

I know you all thought this thread would go a different way, but I just wanted to brag about how awesome I am for winning this.

I’m gonna wear it proudly!

Reactions: Hank_
Nah, we're the obsessed one's. Havok hasn't seen anyone post about their rival as much as we do
"Let me start a bait post for UK fans to prove how much I am not obsessed with UK. Then if a single UK fan responds like I hope, my point will be proven!"

And I know that's your motivation since you didn't respond to the two UK fans who actually responded on topic prior to his response. Just sad.

And for the record, yes his response was stupid. Doesn't make you less obsessed.

Havok so triggered today. Poor guy.
Says the guy who has posted 5 times so far in this thread, none of which were on topic. You guys are so obsessed its almost cute.

PS this is the second post in 2 days created by UL fans specifically to either talk about UK fans or bait UK fans. Tell me again how you guys are not obsessed. Laughing Did a UK fan steal your wife or something?

"Let me start a bait post for UK fans to prove how much I am not obsessed with UK. Then if a single UK fan responds like I hope, my point will be proven!"

And I know that's your motivation since you didn't respond to the two UK fans who actually responded on topic prior to his response. Just sad.

And for the record, yes his response was stupid. Doesn't make you less obsessed.

I responded to Hank Laughing You are rustled big time. I just debunked your entire "theory" in 4 words.

Reactions: UL_1986
You are rustled big time. I just debunked your entire "theory" in 4 words.
There's nothing remotely upsetting about your obsession with us. I just find it sad. Not sure why you think I would be rustled. You take this internet shit way too seriously if it affects your mood.

Is Hank_ a UK fan? I was unaware.

Either way, are you denying that was the purpose of this thread?

Edit: also answer the damn question. What is this?

Yes. I am denying that because I responded to a real UK fan and I put blue sarcasm text above. It's a rivals affiliated shirt that I got for putting in their version of the "crystal ball" picks.

Every thread no matter what is always going to get the usual's out of the woodshed. I don't care about them. They are all on ignore. I could start a thread about McDonald's and the usual's would somehow derail it.

There's nothing remotely upsetting about your obsession with us. I just find it sad. Not sure why you think I would be rustled. You take this internet shit way too seriously if it affects your mood.

Says the one derailing this thread with a 3 page "theory" that got debunked in 4 words because I responded to a UK fan.

Apologize.

Yes. I am denying that because I responded to a real UK fan and I put blue sarcasm text above. It's a rivals affiliated shirt that I got for putting in their version of the "crystal ball" picks.

Every thread no matter what is always going to get the usual's out of the woodshed. I don't care about them. They are all on ignore. I could start a thread about McDonald's and the usual's would somehow derail it.
Rivals is giving shirts away to members for guessing where a player will go? Thats... interesting.

Says the one derailing this thread with a 3 page "theory" that got debunked in 4 words because I responded to a UK fan.

Apologize.
I will not apologize for the fact that it took pages to explain to UL_1986's stupid ass that I can't be called a hypocrite for other people's actions. I am not responsible for every UK fan on the planet. I don't think all UL fans are obsessed with UK, just you guys.

And I will not apologize for calling people who make 80% of their posts about UK "obsessed".

Sorry dude.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I will not apologize for the fact that it took pages to explain to UL_1986's stupid ass that I can't be called a hypocrite for other people's actions. I am not responsible for every UK fan on the planet. I don't think all UL fans are obsessed with UK, just you guys.

And I will not apologize for calling people who make 80% of their posts about UK "obsessed".

Sorry dude.
giphy.gif

Featuring Global Havok.

Reactions: HRTheCard

Sorry dude.

Unaccepted. And that's not true, at all. A rebuttal doesn't count towards talking about UK. Yes, I do my share of talking about UK, but nowhere near what you're claiming. Again, rebuttal's to the usual Rafter's Fan Club doesn't count.

Also, you making a claim that "No UK fan makes more posts about another team than their own" is an action. A claim is an action. Therefore, that is being hypocritical whether you agree or not.

You can't claim that then turn around and say "UL fans make more posts about UK than their own team." That's being hypocritical since you disagree when the roles are reversed.

Last edited:
Reactions: UL_1986
The guy who has never started a single post about your team is obsessed with your team? Alrighty then, you're just going full ****** now.
I have though, you’re just too daft to notice, due to your obsession with all things Louisville. Embrace your obsession, let it consume you my dear boy.

Unaccepted. And that's not true, at all. A rebuttal doesn't count towards talking about UK. Yes, I do my share of talking about UK, but nowhere near what you're claiming. Again, rebuttal's to the usual Rafter's Fan Club doesn't count.

Also, you making a claim that no UK fan makes more posts about another team than their own is an action. A claim is an action. Therefore, that is being hypocritical whether you agree or not since your claim isn't even remotely true.

You can't claim that then turn around and say "UL fans make more posts about UK than their own team." That's being hypocritical.
He’s teaching kl levels of ******ation today. Must be running low on his meds.

Also, you making a claim that no UK fan makes more posts about another team than their own is an action. A claim is an action. Therefore, that is being hypocritical whether you agree or not. A fact doesn't change.
This again? That is not what being hypocritical means, Jesus.

Being hypocritical would be if I did something that I said others should not do. I'm really starting to worry about public education in Jefferson County. If I created threads baiting UL fans after I called you out for making threads baiting UK fans THEN I would be a hypocrite. How do adults not understand this very basic concept?

Careful, we might have to reaffirm what hypocrite means to this dolt.

This again? That is not what being hypocritical means, Jesus.

Being hypocritical would be if I did something that I said others should not do. I'm really starting to worry about public education in Jefferson County. If I created threads baiting UL fans after I called you out for making threads baiting UK fans THEN I would be a hypocrite. How do adults not understand this very basic concept?
Seek accredited education. You’re not very smart.

I have though, you’re just too daft to notice, due to your obsession with all things Louisville. Embrace your obsession, let it consume you my dear boy.
1) I've literally never started a single discussion on this board about UL and you are trying to argue that I am somehow obsessed with your school? Do you have any idea how ******ed that claim is?

2) Your response makes no sense, did you quote the wrong post?

1) I've literally never started a single discussion on this board about UL and you are trying to argue that I am somehow obsessed with your school? Do you have any idea how ******ed that claim is?

2) Your response makes no sense, did you quote the wrong post?
Do you need help understanding how the quote function works? I really hope you’ve been hitting the sauce today, and you’re not this incompetent. However, your obsession is running strong through each retort you try to conjure up and fire back at us.

Please tell me how this:

Makes sense as a resposnse to this:
The guy who has never started a single post about your team is obsessed with your team? Alrighty then, you're just going full ****** now.

Unless you were just agreeing that you are going full ****** by saying "I have though".

See, now you’re obsessed and delusional. Not a good look. You sound like you’re from Southern Indiana or Meade Co. Laughing
Unless you have your PHD or have multiple graduate degrees, you are not more educated than me. That is just a fact.

And since you didn't know what a hypocrite actually is, I'm going to assume you have none of those.

Please tell me how this:

Makes sense as a resposnse to this:
What’s a resposne, I thought you were educated. Also, can you confirm all the threads I’ve started about UK, since you love to deflect..?

Please provide some links.

ADVERTISEMENT