ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman announcing tomorrow..

Saw that, sadly. It would have been tough to pull him away from MSU/Duke even if we didn’t get cut.

All eggs are now in the Jaden McDaniels basket, I guess.
If it’s not UNC ( which I doubt it is ).... let’s go MSU!

Reactions: Hank_
Zeke Nnaji picks Arizona. Yeah, that’s not fishy at all. Arizona now has 2 top 15 players and 4 top 75 players for the ‘19 class.

Zeke Nnaji picks Arizona. Yeah, that’s not fishy at all. Arizona now has 2 top 15 players and 4 top 75 players for the ‘19 class.

What does that even mean? Im sure Sean Miller is just delivering bags of cash while the state, university, reporters, NCAA and FBI is crawling up his A** for fake news stories and recruiting in the same manner as probably 99.9% of other coaches to a school that lives and dies hoops, loves their university and has great weather, facilities, options and talent. But yeah...go with what you said.

HRCard ,

We probably shouldn’t be throwing stones given the success Mack has had on the recruiting trail so far despite us being under the same scrutiny/microscope as AZ.

Not exactly apples to apples as we fired everyone in charge of anything at the university since, but still something about glass houses or something.

Definitely. I love his attitude and hope he tears it up the rest of the year. Just see a limit to his talent.

Green doesn't do anything great, but he's solid. I agree with you on his attitude. I don't think he was ever recruited as a one and done. I think it was a given he would be at UK for awhile. I can see him going into coaching. Maybe a short stint over seas. He's pretty much stuck at the 2. I think he stays at UK.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT