ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin getting jobbed

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
These refs have handed Iowa a win in the last minute. Horrible officiating!!!

Reactions: wesr
Neither was as bad as the foul called on Trice, that was a flop without contact. They should be able to review some of these flops and start giving technicals.

When they showed the replay he wasn’t touched. The hook flagrant ended the game for Wisconsin.

Reactions: rockycard
It was horrible both ways. That’s B1G basketball. For every bad call on Wisconsin you could find one for Iowa. Murray got called for a foul on that hook and hold also, he didn’t touch him. Officiating is bad, it’s obvious the conference doesn’t care.

Was Bo Borowski the ref? If so, then that explains everything. I can't stand either team but he is the worst official in the big ten period.

Of course. If someone is complaining about the refs, just assume it's Boroski.

A grubby little Wisconsin hand pushed it out last.

Deal with it. SmokinSmile
Seems to me you didnt watch the replay. They showed it multiple times and you can see the ball going off the white hand last.

Doesnt really matter, Iowa wont be around that long in the next couple weeks.

Reactions: jwardelt
Seems to me you didnt watch the replay. They showed it multiple times and you can see the ball going off the white hand last.

Doesnt really matter, Iowa wont be around that long in the next couple weeks.

giphy.gif

Seems to me you didnt watch the replay. (Seems to me you didn't watch the replay.)They showed it multiple times and you can see the ball going off the white hand last. (Nope. Pushed off Jordan's hand by the Wisconsin player with his hand still on the ball. Out on Wisconsin. Correct call. Deal with it.)

Doesnt really matter, Iowa wont be around that long in the next couple weeks. (Lol someone is still a salty f*** SmokinSmile )
Longer than Wisconsin.....

ADVERTISEMENT