ADVERTISEMENT

Numerous sleep better when Izzo loses

McWatt

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2020
Golden Gophers whipped his team tonight. Even though he has the Big Ten refs in his back pocket it was not enough to pull out a win.

I know I should root for State, my wife's entire family is full of MSU nut cases and my daughter and neice have degrees from there, buuuuut I want them to lose every game they play. I do not want to see Izzo in the NCAAT, nope, he’s that guy that seems to win in the tournament no matter what.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Same

Then why does he only have one title?
Just like in 2019, he took out that Zion/RJ/Reddish team, then lost to Texas tech. He’s a giant killer, then someone eventually takes him down.
Went to the FF from one of the play-in games. Don't see that very often.

In looking through different bracket projections, MSU seems to be a constant in the 7 to 10 seed range. In what universe is MSU a tournament team?

Reactions: Deepelm
Just like in 2019, he took out that Zion/RJ/Reddish team, then lost to Texas tech. He’s a giant killer, then someone eventually takes him down.
Went to the FF from one of the play-in games. Don't see that very often.

OK but that didnt answer my question.

Reactions: MGO2022
OK but that didnt answer my question.
Do you really need me to seriously answer that question?
Basically you're just trying to be a smart ass. The answer was obvious, everyone on the board knows the answer, so I moved past it and explained why I said what I said.

If he is SO great in March, you would think he would have at least two. He's tied with Kevin Ollie in the only stat that really matters.

Duh.
How many final 4's does he have? I mean, how many coaches have been to 8… .EIGHT final 4's? That's pretty impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT