LetsGoDuke301

Apr 4, 2009
Wilmington, NC
Team
Duke
IMG_7F915E6417A8-1.jpeg

0oE2hpm.gif

JK

I am fine if they do, but we should be allowed to jump back over them if we win at Kentucky next Saturday.

Reactions: sdave
I don't think they will. Tennessee won't fall from #1 until when and if they lose.
Duke's win over UVA was impressive though.

Freakin duke and Tennessee fans. Act like you have been there before, ****s
Jimbo,
Speak to the Duke fans, cause we haven't been there before. This is the longest streak of being #1, the longest streak of wins in school history and Barnes longest winning streak in his career at any school. Btw, you're better than that name calling.:)

Jimbo,
Speak to the Duke fans, cause we haven't been there before. This is the longest streak of being #1, the longest streak of wins in school history and Barnes longest winning streak in his career at any school. Btw, you're better than that name calling.:)
I may as well just delete the post. You’re the second one to call me out when I was clearly just kidding around

I may as well just delete the post. You’re the second one to call me out when I was clearly just kidding around
Jimbo,
I even though what I said was true, I was just kidding around with you too.:)

Reactions: JimboBBN
While it is great to have a number 1 team in February, I see this time period as getting ready for tournament play.

How the Tennessee psyche reacts to a possible late season loss after a string of wins is the biggest question.

Leaving Rupp with a win would be sweet.

Cutting down the nets in Minnesota is the goal.

Duke has won 5 of the last 8 national championships that were hosted by a city ending in 'apolis.' I like those odds, personally.

Hunter has to use the ball fake there and drive to the rim. Or pump and jump into the defender like they do in the NBA.
For sure. Or just shoot it off the catch quicker. I don’t think Hunter thought it was even a possibility Zion gets to his shot or he would have pump faked. Hunter knows what he is doing out there.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT