ADVERTISEMENT

Who gets fired first between John Scheyer and Hubert Davis…

You think Pearl would leave Auburn if given the chance?
Of course. Fortunately for us unc and duke are to concerned about staying in the family then actually going out and hiring the best option. Dumb move on there part but I am glad they are being dumb. Kentucky will be who I worry about here in the next couple years once cals continued regressing gets worse.

Of course. Fortunately for us unc and duke are to concerned about staying in the family then actually going out and hiring the best option. Dumb move on there part but I am glad they are being dumb. Kentucky will be who I worry about here in the next couple years once cals continued regressing gets worse.
Oh man. If I were a grammer nazi. But Duke and unc are the dumb ones.

How do you know what Duke and Unc are concerned with?

Pearl is a good coach but there is no way he would ever be considered for UNC because of his tendency to be so shady. Great coach though. Perfect for a place like Auburn tbh.

My guess @AuHoosier420 is the one that does the worst the soonest. I can't imagine failure will still around long. With UNC though, they won a title immediately with the Roy hire. Maybe Duke can bounce back in ways we've never seen.

Disagree.
Duke knows that this coach might fail. So you give it to someone who understands that and look for the other options.
You continue to do that...Like UNC did last time

So when you do fire a coach there isn't any hard feelings.

Pearl is a good coach but there is no way he would ever be considered for UNC because of his tendency to be so shady. Great coach though. Perfect for a place like Auburn tbh.

Even without that I don't think he would leave...
One more FF he probably could get his name on the court there.
Will never get his name on the court at UNC or Duke regardless.

Like I have said before. Majority of coaches think like that. They are egotistical.

As crazy as it sounds Auburn could be a program who is a perennial FF contender with the right coach...

Reactions: olsonab and ceilo77
Even without that I don't think he would leave...
One more FF he probably could get his name on the court there.
Will never get his name on the court at UNC or Duke regardless.

Like I have said before. Majority of coaches think like that. They are egotistical.

As crazy as it sounds Auburn could be a program who is a perennial FF contender with the right coach...

No doubt. He is a great fit and Auburn certainly could be a place that has sustained success under Pearl.

Disagree.
Duke knows that this coach might fail. So you give it to someone who understands that and look for the other options.
You continue to do that...Like UNC did last time

So when you do fire a coach there isn't any hard feelings.
This doesn’t make sense. You are a blue blood. You shouldn’t ever have to give it to someone who may fail

Will Wade would be the SLAM DUNK RAISE THE PROGRAM to a new level hire!, think about it.
1. Dead Nuts Nike Guy
2. THE Bagman with benches of assistant Bagmen
3. WTF is the NCAA going to do to him if Beloved Duke hires him, cucked4sure.
4. The games best young fearless bagman joining forces with Duke Grad brain power to HIDE THOSE ASSETTS!!!

It would also kill off Ratface within a year watching himdo it.

None of today's top coaches are probably interested in following a legend. Duke was a little limited here in what they could hire IMO. Jay Wright? Tony Bennett? Mark Few? Scott Drew? These guys are the face of their programs and can/are winning just as big where they are now as to what they could do @ Duke.

Duke seemed more than likely destined for a "family" hire so from that crop nobody really distinguishes themselves, so they tab a young guy that if it works out he's a lifer if not they re-evaluate after 3-5 years.

Not to worry, UK will be fine. You know Pearl is just rolling the ball out on the court and letting the guys do what they want. Basically his words. The transfer portal has him spooked.

Hate to break it to you bro but...UK might enter a run similar to the 90s. With UKs huge fanbase and NIL coming along with K and Roy gone along with the best staff in the county UK will dominate. Not even mentioning cal putting emphasis on shooting and playing 4 around 1.

Reactions: CB3UK
Hate to break it to you bro but...UK might enter a run similar to the 90s. With UKs huge fanbase and NIL coming along with K and Roy gone along with the best staff in the county UK will dominate. Not even mentioning cal putting emphasis on shooting and playing 4 around 1.

I would hope UK has the best staff in their county. Good to hear Cal is going to all of a sudden start emphasizing shooting though. Watch out world.

UK will always be good with Cal there but it isn't like they dominated in the 90s while other schools didn't. They dominated along with a few other schools but I feel like that isn't what you are trying to say here. I would say UK absolutely dominated in the 96-98 era though.

Reactions: afish111 and tw3301
I would hope UK has the best staff in their county. Good to hear Cal is going to all of a sudden start emphasizing shooting though. Watch out world.

UK will always be good with Cal there but it isn't like they dominated in the 90s while other schools didn't. They dominated along with a few other schools but I feel like that isn't what you are trying to say here. I would say UK absolutely dominated in the 96-98 era though.
Should’ve said a run like 1994-1998. Or hell, Like 2009-2015. UKs falloff since 15 sits squarely on Joel Justus. That clown is gone and we got 2 guys that somehow got top 10 recruits to consider ILLINOIS.

So you’re saying UK had to wait till 2 of the top dogs retire to thinking you’ll go on a run? Cal lays another egg like he did last year and you guys will be looking for another coach.

So you’re saying UK had to wait till 2 of the top dogs retire to thinking you’ll go on a run? Cal lays another egg like he did last year and you guys will be looking for another coach.
While true, so would most Universities, but yeah. UK is bigger than Calipari.

I’m not sure they would be interested in each other? BDB and Calipari are pretty close to the same age (ungoogled). I could see UK going with a coach with a bit more youth to him, although I really like BDB.

Seriously? You should be ashamed for not
Knowing this
at-first-I-Coy-like-likes-Nick-Offerman-smile-smirk-smirking-then-I-LOLd-GIF.gif

Because nothing shady ever goes on at Chapel Hill…

Because nothing shady ever goes on at Chapel Hill…
Unc fans are the most one dead on this board. They ran entire fake academic program and claims others are to shad for them. It’s hilarious

Are you saying he wasnt putting an emphasis on putting the ball in the basket?

Reactions: afish111
Unc fans are the most one dead on this board. They ran entire fake academic program and claims others are to shad for them. It’s hilarious

What’s hilarious is you thinking Auburn will ever be relevant. You guys sound Cock fans when they made their run in 2017 thinking they were the next greatest thing.
You personally can’t get over the hangover UVA put on you, talk about hilarious…

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT