ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you pulling for in the CFB championship game?

Who do you want to win?

• Total voters
Also, Ohio State didn’t play in their conference championship in 2016 and they got in. Why did that team deserve to be in the playoff but not TCU?
They beat 3 teams in the top 10 and challenged themselves OOC with a game (and win) at Oklahoma.

Alabama: Florida State, LSU, Mississippi State and Auburn were ranked. Alabama lost to Auburn at Auburn

Ohio State: Oklahoma, Penn State, Michigan State and Wisconsin were ranked. Ohio State got trounced by Oklahoma and Iowa. Two loses and the loss to Iowa was inexplicable.

It may be my SEC bias but I would much rather face Wisconsin than LSU. Or Penn State instead of Mississippi State. Of course your B1G bias points you in a different direction. But Alabama dominated Clemson (4 versus 1). Georgia beat Oklahoma (3 versus 2). The Alabama track record along with the SEC's track record in the last twenty years should prove beyond any doubt that SEC football is far superior to that of the B1G.

Now that the Championship has to be won on the field instead of biased polls the B1G ain't gettin' any are they?
I love your inconsistencies.....It's funny Bama only "lost" to Auburn but OSU was "trounced" by Oklahoma. Agenda?

OSU had a lead well into the 3rd quarter and was driving to tie well into the 4th quarter. Both teams lost by 2 scores.

The ranked teams OSU played were all top 15 (3 wins). Bama played 1 top 15 and lost.

Though I have to say the fact you said you'd rather face Wisconsin and PSU over Miss. State and LSU told me all I needed to know.

Stopped reading. Can't argue with irrational.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT