ADVERTISEMENT

Where do you see your team vs it's ranking?

Depaul just beat ACC BC today who was 4-1, now how can that be since DePaul was picked to finish last in the BE.

Thanks Gilligan! Like having you as DePaul's champion.

I would think at the very least we gotta be receiving some votes in the AP poll Monday. 6-0, best start in 30 years. Two road wins vs major conference opponents.

Next week we go to Minnesota and after that we host Texas Tech so we'll know for sure what we have here soon enough. If we somehow come out of that still undefeated I think we'll become the first national darling/cinderella feel good story of the season.

Take that Sister Jean!!!

Reactions: MGC_07
Thanks Gilligan! Like having you as DePaul's champion.

I would think at the very least we gotta be receiving some votes in the AP poll Monday. 6-0, best start in 30 years. Two road wins vs major conference opponents.

Next week we go to Minnesota and after that we host Texas Tech so we'll know for sure what we have here soon enough. If we somehow come out of that still undefeated I think we'll become the first national darling/cinderella feel good story of the season.

Take that Sister Jean!!!

just it is about the players on this years team makes them better
PG Moore transferred in from Kansas and is on his 3rd team, coming out of HS he was a top 100 4* #61 overall and the #1 player in Illinois by ESPN
he has been joined by 2 other transfers,
top 50 4* FR Weems
and 2 top 100 4* and 1 just outside their top 100 4* player,

but according to sheriffbuford they can't improve and will be forever a bottom feeder.

just like who has 4 top 100 4* and 2 just outside their top 100 4* players can't be any good and will be nothing but a bottom feeder.

nope BC = Boston College of the ACC.

I know what conference BC is in. But it struck me as odd when you said “ACC BC” in your post, as if there was a different BC in another conference. Like we would need to differentiate for some reason, like USCe.

I know what conference BC is in. But it struck me as odd when you said “ACC BC” in your post, as if there was a different BC in another conference. Like we would need to differentiate for some reason, like USCe.

I’m a bit surprised that anyone is bragging about beating BC. They lost to Belmont by 15 (giving up 100 in the game) and squeaked by Eastern Washington by 4. They were preseason 13th in the ACC for a reason.

I think DePaul looks greatly improved and will surprise some people this year. But beating BC is not that convincing.

I’m a bit surprised that anyone is bragging about beating BC. They lost to Belmont by 15 (giving up 100 in the game) and squeaked by Eastern Washington by 4. They were preseason 13th in the ACC for a reason.

I think DePaul looks greatly improved and will surprise some people this year. But beating BC is not that convincing.

Yeah I wondered the same thing myself.

DePaul should beat Boston College

They are so far living off the bottom of the B1G and ACC

Like I said previously.
I don't see anyway DePaul ends up on the top half of the Big East.

Out of the 6 programs that have a chance
Georgetown
Creighton
Providence
Butler
DePaul
St John's

Georgetown, Providence and Creighton look like the ones who will challenge for 5th.

Marquette
Xavier
Seton Hall
Villanova

Are definitely the upper echelon programs

ADVERTISEMENT