ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

If you think those are tournament wins, then I can't help you. He asked for a link to most wins. He didn't say tournament wins. Cal/UK leads in both.
False. You posted t that UK has the most ncaa Tournament wins since 2010.... he asked for a link to that stat.
You posted a stat of the most wins total from 2016.
You didn’t post what he asked for.

Don't really care to much about the argument.. But you did claim UK had the most NCAAT wins since 2010. Not total wins. lol

I'm not saying they don't have the most, i honestly don't know.. but Your link should show list of teams with most NCAAT wins since 2010. You brought it up, afterall.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Link to the list of wins since 2010?
@uncfan in ky
Adding @MrBaracus since he feels the need to be a smart ass as usual.
Adding @EssoMeng

Here you go fellas. Here is a link to a thread posted on this board going into the 2017 NCAAT.
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/most-ncaa-tourney-wins-since-2010.715860

Since 2010:
Cal = 23 wins
K = 19 wins
Self = 16 wins

Sorry folks, Roy isn't even close enough to even mention.

Since that post:
2017 tourney wins:
UK = 3
KU = 3
Duke = 1

2018 Tourney wins:
UK = 2
KU = 4
Duke = 3

So, can either of you fools add or no? Here's a hint, it isn't close.

Last edited:
I, for one, thoroughly enjoyed these three year old numbers.

If these are the numbers following the 2015 season (very savvy to stop at the year in which you lost 1 game), then KU leads by 10 currently.
Hang on there buddy, I'll add you to the list of people that can't do their own research or add.

@uncfan in ky
Adding @MrBaracus since he feels the need to be a smart ass as usual.
Adding @EssoMeng

Here you go fellas. Here is a link to a thread posted on this board going into the 2017 NCAAT.

Since 2010:
Cal = 23 wins
K = 19 wins
Self = 16 wins

Sorry folks, Roy isn't even close enough to even mention.

Since that post:
2017 tourney wins:
UK = 3
KU = 3
Duke = 1

2018 Tourney wins:
UK = 2
KU = 4
Duke = 3

So, can either of you fools add or no? Here's a hint, it isn'isn't close.
Don’t get embarrassed because you posted the wrong numbers & got called out.
We’re used to you being wrong.

Last edited:
Don’t get embarrassed because you posted the wrong numbers & got called out.
We’re used to you being wrong.
I'm not embarrassed, where are you getting that? I've now posted links that show UK has more regular season AND tournament wins since 2010 and as a bonus, I did all of your research and math for you.

So why would I be embarrassed? I proved my points.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I'm not embarrassed, where are you getting that? I've now posted links that show UK has more regular season AND tournament wins since 2010 and as a bonus, I did all of your research and math for you.

So why would I be embarrassed? I proved my points.
Congratulations I guess
Guess I’ll survive knowing Roy has more championships than any other coach since he arrived in Chapel Hill.

Reactions: 829305
Where's your link? I don't see how thatth posdible. Form 2010 through 2017, UNC didn’t even have 16 wins (he wasn't in the top 3 in this link https://forums.rivals.com/threads/most-ncaa-tourney-wins-since-2010.715860 ). How did he make up 8+ wins in 2 years when they only won 2 more in 2017 and 4 more last year?
Imincluded my link. You lambast people for not being able to add UNC won 6 games in 2017 and 2 more in 2018.

The graphic you provided doesn’t include Roy but that doesn’t mean he was that far behind in wins. I’m not sure what it’s from. But looking at it, I would assume it meant the 2009-10 season which would have been Cal’s First year at UK. That would omit UNC’s 6 wins in 2009 (they were in the NIT in 2010). I just provided the last 10 years.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Congratulations I guess
Guess I’ll survive knowing Roy has more championships than any other coach since he arrived in Chapel Hill.
So are you embarrassed now? According to you, that's what is supposed to happen when you bring up facts that weren't asked for.

Imincluded my link. You lambast people for not being able to add UNC won 6 games in 2017 and 2 more in 2018.

The graphic you provided doesn’t include Roy but that doesn’t mean he was that far behind in wins. I’m not sure what it’s from. But looking at it, I would assume it meant the 2009-10 season which would have been Cal’s First year at UK. That would omit UNC’s 6 wins in 2009 (they were in the NIT in 2010). I just provided the last 10 years.
That would make sense. I was going off the Cal at UK years.

So....why did you even post it again? To show that UK led the country in wins for about 5 years? Cool story.
Because I was asked to and where the fvck are you getting 5 years from?

I see you deleted your post, that must mean you realized you screwed up.

Last edited:
So are you embarrassed now? According to you, that's what is supposed to happen when you bring up facts that weren't asked for.
You didn’t bring up facts. You linked the wrong numbers for your argument & then didn’t even realize it after being called out.
Unlike yours, my facts are 100% correct & not 3 years old.

Last edited:
You did bring up facts. You linked the wrong numbers for your argument & then didn’t even realize it after being called out.
Unlike yours, my facts are 100% correct & not 3 years old.
Wow, it's like I'm talking to a 10 year old.

source.gif

Why is it so hard to admit you F”d up???? We won’t hold it against you, we’re used to it from the Happy Anniversary thread.
Why would I continue to go back and forth with a lying jackass like you? I bring facts, you bring the behavior of a 10 year old.

We can call each other ***s and wish aids on one another and it will all be in jest. I think you two are taking it a step past harmless banter.

I’m not. I’m just trying to out shitpost him and apparently now that he is looking for a mod, I have won.

I knew he was weak.

If you think those are tournament wins, then I can't help you. He asked for a link to most wins. He didn't say tournament wins. Cal/UK leads in both.

What stat exactly are you using to claim superiority? Just tell me so I know what to blow up.

I’m not. I’m just trying to out shitpost him and apparently now that he is looking for a mod, I have won.

I knew he was weak.
Tell us what you have won skippy.

And you can message me the other stuff

The balls for what? I already told you where to find me. If you have anything further to add, post it or send me a message.
Are you the only one in the lot? How will I know it is you? Need more details.

Are you the only one in the lot? How will I know it is you? Need more details.

We always park in the first spot to the left of the stairs. White Silverado. Can’t miss me.

ADVERTISEMENT