ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

Hey buckweat, where did you get 2015 from? You want to read that again?

So, is this where I get to be a jackass like you idiots and tell you that your facts are wrong? What's 2019-3?

Jesus Titty Fukking Christ. That’s because the link is from 3 years ago. So maybe 2016 instead of 15, but I doubt it.

Hey buckweat, where did you get 2015 from? You want to read that again?

So, is this where I get to be a jackass like you idiots and tell you that your facts are wrong? What's 2019-3?

I skipped a lot of this thread because it sort of went off the deep end for a while. Maybe I’m just confused but what am I supposed to be looking at? It says on the bottom of the picture that it was posted 3 years ago, so I guess the point you were trying to make was that Kentucky won the most games from 2010 to 2015 or 2016 (depending on the actual date it was posted).

Cool deal man. Congrats.

Jesus Titty Fukking Christ. That’s because the link is from 3 years ago. So maybe 2016 instead of 15, but I doubt it.
Ooooohhhhh, so you and your UNC wankers like getting off on the links I posted because you got proven wrong on all accounts.

Then you tried to be a smart ass and forgot how to subtract 3 from 9.

You look.like an idiot now. Congrats.

I skipped a lot of this thread because it sort of went off the deep end for a while. Maybe I’m just confused but what am I supposed to be looking at? It says on the bottom of the picture that it was posted 3 years ago, so I guess the point you were trying to make was that Kentucky won the most games from 2010 to 2015 or 2016 (depending on the actual date it was posted).

Cool deal man. Congrats.
What is it with you UNC fans that can't freaking subtract or add?

How about you read a little further. I did all the math for you.

I'm starting to believe AFAM wasn’t the only fraud class there was/is in North Carolina.

Ooooohhhhh, so you and your UNC wankers like getting off on the links I posted because you got proven wrong on all accounts.

I'm starting to believe AFAM wasn’t the only fraud class there was/is in North Carolina.

Love it when individuals make these statements while butchering their own grammar.

Reactions: Sevro
I love that people argue against facts presented when those facts are public, well within the grasp of any layperson, and a Google/Bing/Alta Vista search away.

Since 2009, UNC and UK are tied with 28 NCAA Tournament wins. In 2009, UNC and UK both had zero losses in the NCAA Tournament (yeah, Billy G!), but UNC had 6 wins and UK didn't make an appearance (oh no, Billy G!).

Since Cal arrived at UK (and before this year's tournament):

1) UK - 28 NCAA Tournament wins.
2) KU*/Duke** - 23
4) UNC*** - 22
5) Syracuse/Wisconsin - 18
7) Michigan State/Michigan/Gonzaga - 17
10) Villanova - 16
N) Louisville - 6****

* KU may face NCAA penalties in the wake of an FBI investigation involving pay for play and Adidas.
** Includes wins involving Trippin' Ted Cruz, whose eligibility was likely exhausted during his time at Duke since he was a 50-something sitting U.S. Senator from Texas.
*** Just like with OJ, we all know what really happened even though they dodged the justice they deserved.
**** U6 forfeited 10 wins from 2012 to 2015 due to a scandal involving hookers, under 18 recruits, and requests for squirting to the ceiling. U6 may face additional sanctions stemming from making or causing to be made payments of around $100,000 for recruit Brian Bowen.

Since 2009, UNC and UK are tied with 28 NCAA Tournament wins. In 2009, UNC and UK both had zero losses in the NCAA Tournament, but UNC had 6 wins and UK didn't make an appearance (thanks to human bar rag Billy G).

2) KU*/Duke** - 23
4) UNC*** - 22
10) Villanova - 16
N) Louisville - 6****

* KU may face NCAA penalties in the wake of an FBI investigation involving pay for play and Adidas.
** Includes wins involving Trippin' Ted Cruz, whose eligibility was likely exhausted during his time at Duke since he was a 50-something sitting U.S. Senator from Texas.
*** Just like with OJ, we all know what really happened even though they dodged the justice they deserved.
**** U6 forfeited 10 wins from 2012 to 2015 due to a scandal involving hookers, under 18 recruits, and requests for squirting to the ceiling. U6 may face additional sanctions stemming from making or causing to be made payments of around $100,000 for recruit Brian Bowen.
Good, honest post. Thank you, sir.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I'm not sure what is going on here but Jeff seems really perturbed. Haven't seen anyone get him worked up like that in a while.

Big_Blue bringing stone cold facts though. No bias or anything from this baller.
He brought the same facts I brought up.

Love in when people have nothing left but to talk about someone's grammar on a message board or text. That's pretty pathetic.

No no no. Using basic reading comprehension skills, we (being you) learn you called individuals in this thread "idiots" all while making mistakes yourself.

I am so glad my post rustled you so much, you made a few more.

No no no. Using basic reading comprehension skills, we (being you) learn you called individuals in this thread "idiots" all while making mistakes yourself.

I am so glad my post rustled you so much, you made a few more.
No, your post didn't rustle anyone. Your post was just something people do when they have nothing left.

Reactions: Scotty00

My question had more to do with trying to find what your point was to post it to begin with since I skipped over some pages. So they had the most wins over a handful of years? Great. I didn’t realize some Kentucky fans had such a bad case of little dick syndrome.

As for the dates. I don’t know how whatever that site is accounts for time passed. If they don’t state a new year until the anniversary has passed (like you do with your birthday) then it was posted between 3/22/2015 and 3/21/2016.

But regardless, your assumption of 2016 (2019 - 3, as you put it) doesn’t make sense based on the reference because ND v Wichita State played in the sweet 16 in March 2015 to play Kentucky. So my guess is next week that post will state “4 years.”

But back to my original question. What was the point in posting that to begin with?

So they had the most wins over a handful of years? Great. I didn’t realize some Kentucky fans had such a bad case of little dick syndrome.

Wasn't the original point what team had the most NCAA Tournament wins since Cal arrived at UK? Since that time, K has been at Duke, Izzo at Michigan State, Wright at Villanova, Beilein at Michigan, Roy at UNC, Self at KU, Few at Gonzaga, and Boeheim at Syracuse. And Pitino at UL and Bo at Wisconsin were in place for all but the most recent seasons. In other words, most of the big players have been the same, making it an apples to apples comparison (well, as good as these types of context-less stats can be). It's not even cherry picking (which you implied with your "over a handful of years" quip) since even at the top schools success depends largely on the coach, as fans of, say, UCLA, Indiana, UK, UNC, and UConn can quickly confirm.

Wasn't the original point what team had the most NCAA Tournament wins since Cal arrived at UK? Since that time, K has been at Duke, Izzo at Michigan State, Wright at Villanova, Beilein at Michigan, Roy at UNC, Self at KU, Few at Gonzaga, and Boeheim at Syracuse. And Pitino at UL and Bo at Wisconsin were in place for all but the most recent seasons. In other words, most of the big players have been the same, making it an apples to apples comparison (well, as good as these types of context-less stats can be). It's not even cherry picking (which you implied with your "over a handful of years" quip) since even at the top schools success depends largely on the coach, as fans of, say, UCLA, Indiana, UK, UNC, and UConn can quickly confirm.

So you’re telling me that Kentucky had over 150 tournament wins in that time frame?

Edit to add: Read his posts.

So you’re telling me that Kentucky had over 150 tournament wins in that time frame?

Edit to add: Read his posts.

Clearly I was referring to the NCAA Tournament wins since 2010, which you can tell by the words "Wasn't the original point what team had the most NCAA Tournament wins since Cal arrived at UK?" So I might have been mistaken about the original reference (in what has become a convoluted thread), but it'd be pretty damn stupid to think that I was saying UK had over 150 wins.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
My question had more to do with trying to find what your point was to post it to begin with since I skipped over some pages. So they had the most wins over a handful of years? Great. I didn’t realize some Kentucky fans had such a bad case of little dick syndrome.

As for the dates. I don’t know how whatever that site is accounts for time passed. If they don’t state a new year until the anniversary has passed (like you do with your birthday) then it was posted between 3/22/2015 and 3/21/2016.

But regardless, your assumption of 2016 (2019 - 3, as you put it) doesn’t make sense based on the reference because ND v Wichita State played in the sweet 16 in March 2015 to play Kentucky. So my guess is next week that post will state “4 years.”

But back to my original question. What was the point in posting that to begin with?
So let me get this straight, you skipped a bunch of pages, missed all the posts that led up to my link, but you want to act like Johnny bad ass?

Hilarious.

So let me get this straight, you skipped a bunch of pages, missed all the posts that led up to my link, but you want to act like Johnny bad ass?

Hilarious.

I’m not being a bad ass. I just saw you post something dumb and asked for clarification. Nothing more, nothing less.

Are we still arguing about whether or not UNC or UK should be the 1 in this region? Because I think the 2 has the much better draw.

Reactions: RollTide7277
I’m not being a bad ass. I just saw you post something dumb and asked for clarification. Nothing more, nothing less.
No, what's dumb is you admitting you didn't read anything up to my link post and trying to call me out, but acting like you're being all innocent.

Yeah, nice try.

Are we still arguing about whether or not UNC or UK should be the 1 in this region? Because I think the 2 has the much better draw.
No, some of these guys don't know how to do their own research, read correctly or add, so they feel the need to by dumbasses.

Are you on morphine? The stats you posted were through 15.

15-16 1 year
16-17 2 years
17-18 3 years
18-19- we are now in the 4th year

And also, you claimed NCAAT wins, not total wins. I have no doubt that you have more wins playing in the SEC.

Reactions: RollTide7277

Hilarious.

If Johnny's last name is "Bad Ass", both words should be capitalized, as illustrated.

Ex. Jean Claude Van Damme

I hope everyone in this thread is drunk or otherwise impaired. But I'll admit that it's been entertaining watching virtual monkeys fling virtual feces at each other. What went wrong?

The claim:

Since 2010, UK has the most tournament wins.

UK has won more NCAAT games since 2010 than anyone else and there was a year in that timeframe (2013) when UK didn't even make the tournament.

The link request:

Link to the list of wins since 2010?

@UNC71-00 could have been more clear, but the context was clear. Skipping quoting here, but in sum:
  • @kyjeff1 erred by posting an older tweet that addressed total wins, not NCAA Tournament wins, which was technically (partly) responsive to UNC71-00's request as stated (but not responsive when considering context).
  • @Sevro posted a link which, when combined with 2009 tourney results, could provide the answer. He didn't bother, though, and just concluded that UNC and UK are tied in the last 10 years. Surely he could have, but it would have revealed that @kyjeff1 was right (and that UNC was behind UK in the Cal era). Lazy, biased, or spiteful, we'll never know.
  • @Afamu failed at simple math by concluding that 2018 NCAA Tournament - 10 years = 2010.
  • @kyjeff1 finally posted a link about NCAA tourney wins, but the link did not address UNC and did not account for the last few tournaments. He also did not do the work by making simple additions (and subtractions for U6).
  • A bunch of cross-talk wherein multiple posters confirmed they'd rather sling poop than do a simple search and maybe do some basic arithmetic.
The hero emerges:

Since 2009, UNC and UK are tied with 28 NCAA Tournament wins. In 2009, UNC and UK both had zero losses in the NCAA Tournament (yeah, Billy G!), but UNC had 6 wins and UK didn't make an appearance (oh no, Billy G!).

2) KU*/Duke** - 23
4) UNC*** - 22
10) Villanova - 16
N) Louisville - 6****

Finally people can settle into just enjoying the first day of March Madness knowing that UK has the most NCAA Tournament wins since Cal arrived at UK (i.e. since the 2010 tourney), confirming @kyjeff1's claim (but his ability to cite sources sucks a$$).

Alas, @UNC71-00 was not about to let us forget that he's so petty that he'd rather digress than (i) actually address the claim at hand like an adult or (ii) do literally anything productive:

And also, you claimed NCAAT wins, not total wins. I have no doubt that you have more wins playing in the SEC.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Sevro and UNC71-00
I love that people argue against facts presented when those facts are public, well within the grasp of any layperson, and a Google/Bing/Alta Vista search away.

2) KU*/Duke** - 23
4) UNC*** - 22
10) Villanova - 16
N) Louisville - 6****

FYI. I was correcting the person who said in the last 10 years. When the original post said since 2010. Any UNC fan will want to include 2009 since they won 6 that year.

FYI. I was correcting the person who said in the last 10 years. When the original post said since 2010. Any UNC fan will want to include 2009 since they won 6 that year.

I understand that's what you tried to do, but it implied that UNC and UK were tied since 2010. My point stands, but I'll concede that you're certainly not a virtual monkey slinging virtual poop like many of the rest. Enjoy the evening, sir.

I understand that's what you tried to do, but it implied that UNC and UK were tied since 2010. My point stands, but I'll concede that you're certainly not a virtual monkey slinging virtual poop like many of the rest. Enjoy the evening, sir.
Thanks.

I hope everyone in this thread is drunk or otherwise impaired. But I'll admit that it's been entertaining watching virtual monkeys fling virtual feces at each other. What went wrong?

The claim:

The link request:

@UNC71-00 could have been more clear, but the context was clear. Skipping quoting here, but in sum:
  • @kyjeff1 erred by posting an older tweet that addressed total wins, not NCAA Tournament wins, which was technically (partly) responsive to UNC71-00's request as stated (but not responsive when considering context).
  • @Sevro posted a link which, when combined with 2009 tourney results, could provide the answer. He didn't bother, though, and just concluded that UNC and UK are tied in the last 10 years. Surely he could have, but it would have revealed that @kyjeff1 was right (and that UNC was behind UK in the Cal era). Lazy, biased, or spiteful, we'll never know.
  • @Afamu failed at simple math by concluding that 2018 NCAA Tournament - 10 years = 2010.
  • @kyjeff1 finally posted a link about NCAA tourney wins, but the link did not address UNC and did not account for the last few tournaments. He also did not do the work by making simple additions (and subtractions for U6).
  • A bunch of cross-talk wherein multiple posters confirmed they'd rather sling poop than do a simple search and maybe do some basic arithmetic.
The hero emerges:

Finally people can settle into just enjoying the first day of March Madness knowing that UK has the most NCAA Tournament wins since Cal arrived at UK (i.e. since the 2010 tourney), confirming @kyjeff1's claim (but his ability to cite sources sucks a$$).

Alas, @UNC71-00 was not about to let us forget that he's so petty that he'd rather digress than (i) actually address the claim at hand like an adult or (ii) do literally anything productive:

giphy.gif

At this point I’m not even sure of the issue which needs addressing.

The claim:

The link request:

The hero emerges:

giphy.gif
LOL, great post.

I will add, I run a business, build cell phone towers and I manage 7 crews. I actually have a crew still on a tower somewhere in Ohio right now. It's a handful and I did some quick research on this wins total bullshit while watching games and working.

Never thought it would end up being a complete shit show thanks to several that decided to act like monkees.

Reactions: oldsports_
713 post so far. Someone got their feelings hurt it seems. Good work Big_Blue79

LOL, great post.

I will add, I run a business, build cell phone towers and I manage 7 crews. I actually have a crew still on a tower somewhere in Ohio right now. It's a handful and I did some quick research on this wins total bullshit while watching games and working.

Never thought it would end up being a complete shit show thanks to several that decided to act like monkees.

I was entertained.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT