ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

What stat exactly are you using to claim superiority? Just tell me so I know what to blow up.

Tell us what you have won skippy.

And you can message me the other stuff

giphy.gif

Reactions: UNC71-00
Why would I continue to go back and forth with a lying jackass like you? I bring facts, you bring the behavior of a 10 year old.
Coming from someone that posted the wrong stats & then tried to be a smartass & said “enjoy.”
RollLaugh

True, I do not own one. But I always liked Dodge. And Silverado people are always compensating for something. I bet @UNC71-00 is a squatter with truck nuts.

I've always been a Ford fan. I had a Raptor for a while, but no longer need a truck. Thank God. Those things are a b!tch to park.

Sorry. I take offense to being told to kill myself and die of aids. If the mods won’t ban him something needs to be done.

You need to grow a pair dude. As much drama as you started you of all people shouldn't show a sensitive side. Also why you care what others say especially if you don't like it or offends you on a message board? If you don't use the ignore feature then that's on you.

Reactions: UNC71-00
@uncfan in ky
Adding @MrBaracus since he feels the need to be a smart ass as usual.
Adding @EssoMeng

Here you go fellas. Here is a link to a thread posted on this board going into the 2017 NCAAT.
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/most-ncaa-tourney-wins-since-2010.715860

Since 2010:
Cal = 23 wins
K = 19 wins
Self = 16 wins

Sorry folks, Roy isn't even close enough to even mention.

Since that post:
2017 tourney wins:
UK = 3
KU = 3
Duke = 1

2018 Tourney wins:
UK = 2
KU = 4
Duke = 3

So, can either of you fools add or no? Here's a hint, it isn't close.

I mean, i just noticed you posted the wrong stats altogether. I was just correcting your work, man. lol

Also, how come UNC isn't any of those stats above? I mean, i'm sure they're no better than any of those teams above, but i'm just curious as to why they weren't included? Are they that far off?

Im looking scratching my head.

MSU is 29-6. UNC is 27-6. MSU is 4-2 in their signature games. UNC is 3-4 with two wins coming against Zion less Duke. MSU has more Quad 1 wins,.

MSU won the regular season and conference tourney.

And they're the third overall seed?

What am I missing here?

I cant find any objective evidence to UNC having a better resume than MSU.

Edit: Didnt know UNC beat the Zags earlier in the year.
I wonder how good this guy feels right now?

Now you sound like my brother. Except he's all Chevy.
I am not partial to a make of vehicle but I do live in the south where everyone else is. I like F.O.R.D. fvcked on race day. Or that's why Chevrolet uses Goodyear tires, the truck's only good for a year. Or, those Rams must have beautiful engines because people are always on the side of the road looking at them.

All in the most obnoxious southern accent.

Reactions: sgrooms
I've always been a Ford fan. I had a Raptor for a while, but no longer need a truck. Thank God. Those things are a b!tch to park.
I'm rolling in a 2017 F350 crew cab 8' box LariatLariat single rear wheel diesel. My 10th F350. Best truck ever. The diesel is extremely powerful, smooth and quiet. Pulls a 43' toy hauler. Set the cruise at 70 and forget about it.

Love my fords.

I mean, i just noticed you posted the wrong stats altogether. I was just correcting your work, man. lol

Also, how come UNC isn't any of those stats above? I mean, i'm sure they're no better than any of those teams above, but i'm just curious as to why they weren't included? Are they that far off?
I don't create the stats man, I just post them.

I am not partial to a make of vehicle but I do live in the south where everyone else is. I like F.O.R.D. fvcked on race day. Or that's why Chevrolet uses Goodyear tires, the truck's only good for a year. Or, those Rams must have beautiful engines because people are always on the side of the road looking at them.

All in the most obnoxious southern accent.
LMAO, never heard that one before

Can you please be a moron on someone else's time?

Thanks

Well, let’s recap

KyJeff- Uk has the most NCAAT wins since 2010
Me - link
KyJeff- here’s a link of all wins through 2015

Do you not see the issue?

Reactions: Sevro
Well, let’s recap

KyJeff- Uk has the most NCAAT wins since 2010
Me - link
KyJeff- here’s a link of all wins through 2015

Do you not see the issue?
Hey buckweat, where did you get 2015 from? You want to read that again?

So, is this where I get to be a jackass like you idiots and tell you that your facts are wrong? What's 2019-3?

I literally did. You got your numbers confused because you aren’t very bright. Then, when corrected, you just kind of ignored it. It’s ok to be wrong. Own like an adult.
Bottom line, UK leads in both stats and again, I did your work for you.

ADVERTISEMENT