ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

You're not really sure of anything tbh.

I’m completely sure that a list of total wins from 2010 to 2015 has nothing to do with total NCAAT wins from 2010 to 2019, which was your assertion.

Maybe that cell phone radiation is affecting your noodle?

Reactions: Sevro
I’m completely sure that a list of total wins from 2010 to 2015 has nothing to do with total NCAAT wins from 2010 to 2019, which was your assertion.

Sometimes you have to do your own work. I got you to the whorehouse, you have to take it from there.

After all, this isn't AFAM, you have to do your own work here.

Reactions: kl40504
I just feel that after you said so many dumb, and inaccurate, things about UNC at various points that you are just probably wrong when you post.

Reactions: IDUNK4HEELS
I just feel that after you said so many dumb, and inaccurate, things about UNC at various points that you are just probably wrong when you post.

He hasn’t said anything correct yet. It’s rare to witness someone repeatedly doubling down on stupid but here we are.

This coming from a guy that is either afraid to quote someone or doesn't know how to.

Sometimes you have to do your own work. I got you to the whorehouse, you have to take it from there.

After all, this isn't AFAM, you have to do your own work here.

You didn’t get him anywhere near the whorehouse. You told him you were taking him to the whorehouse and dropped him off at a church 15 miles away.

Reactions: UNC71-00 and Sevro
This coming from a guy that is either afraid to quote someone or doesn't know how to.

I don't even know what this means. Quoting is a waste of time if the post is quick enough and the reference obvious. This is a weird thing to even comment about. I get it though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeanSmithForever
I don't even know what this means. Quoiting is a waste of time if the post is quick enough and the reference obvious. This is a weird thing to even comment about. I get it though.
He’s running low on stuff to cry about

Really wanted another chance at Seton Hall but I like seeing them watch the Wafford guy hit every shot he takes so they can see how we felt back when we played them!

You're making it worse Della.

Of course an 8th grader won't get signed by an NBA franchise....duhhhh, gee, I wonder why.

But you don't get it, all the NBA needs to see is potential Della. That's it. Skal labassier couldn't guard a damn trash can, he was scared of his own shadow, but that dude went in the first round of the draft after one season.

The NBA doesn’t give two shits that you got burned in a couple of games in college Della, they just don't.

Step out of this conversation before you get burned, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Herro has more than proven himself this year, he has NBA potential and he is projected to go first round.

It's not the first contract that is important Della, it is your second NBA deal that is important and getting into the league at 19 years old is one hell of a head start.

Just stick to what you know, which is 3* 4 year players.
There is a difference between potential and being ready. I agree, he has potential, but don't think he is ready.

It is too bad that you can't comprehend simple concepts.o_O

This is so great. 19 pages of nothing. And I only had a small part. Talk about trolls and sensitive sallies. Afam U fans never disappoint. They are like mosquitos to blood.

This is so great. 19 pages of nothing. And I only had a small part. Talk about trolls and sensitive sallies. Afam U fans never disappoint. They are like mosquitos to blood.

No doubt you know all about blood borne pathogens. Hopefully you catch a few more.

┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•) total NCAAT wins from 2010 to 2018
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|

┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻|
┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•) total NCAAT wins from 2010 to 2018
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|

Just seeing if you were still paying attention

Reactions: Big_Blue79
There is a difference between potential and being ready. I agree, he has potential, but don't think he is ready.

It is too bad that you can't comprehend simple concepts.o_O
LOL, UK fans have been dealing with this for 10 years Della, UT has never had to deal with this. I get it, Tyler is white, but he checks all the boxes and is guaranteed to be gone.

You'll learn, or maybe you won't. Trust me, you are wrong on this one.

Reactions: Scotty00
Look at you sticking up for stupid people. Cute that you guys stuck together.
Did you two share a seat on the short bus?
Again, reading comprehension not a strong suit. That post had not one thing to do with any other poster on this thread.

Looks at UNC's strength of schedule and compare it to the team you follow and support and you will easily answer the question.

LOL, UK fans have been dealing with this for 10 years Della, UT has never had to deal with this. I get it, Tyler is white, but he checks all the boxes and is guaranteed to be gone.

You'll learn, or maybe you won't. Trust me, you are wrong on this one.
K, Jeff. We will see. He has a wonderful shot, but he gets bogged down when guarded by an elite defender. The NBA is loaded with elite defenders.IMO

K, Jeff. We will see. He has a wonderful shot, but he gets bogged down when guarded by an elite defender. The NBA is loaded with elite defenders.IMO
LOL, you have no clue. Herro has dominated far more players than the other way around and he's a freshman. Just think back to when Bone was a freshman, he damn sure wasn't doing what Herro is doing.

Now imagine Herro as a Junior or Senior. Heck, imagine him as a sophomore. Kid has serious earning potential and he will grow at a much faster rate in the NBA where there are no practice restrictions or classes to attend.

But again, NBA scouts obviously want him, because he's listed as a first round pick. You don't know more than NBA scouts.

I'll say it slowly so you get it this time, the word is
P O T E N T I A L!!!!! Do you understand what that means?

Herro is a freshmen, there will be times he does stupid things or gets beat, but the bottom line is, he has NBA P O T E N T I A L!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT