ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

You addressed my comments about pre conference success, but what about my point about NCAAT success? UK has won more NCAAT games since 2010 than anyone else and there was a year in that timeframe (2013) when UK didn't even make the tournament.

So UK holds its own in November, December and March.

So UK has beaten all the other blue bloods before and after conference play (haven't played Duke in the NCAAT in many years though), but you're telling me that all the other blue bloods would perform better in SEC play than UK???? Okay. Makes sense, not really, but like you said, it's your fly by opinion.
Duke has to go up against unc twice a year. Unc has to go up against Duke twice a year. Then you have programs like Virginia that challenge for if not win the ACC consistently and FSU who may not meet up to the standards of Arkansas or Vanderbilt, but they are a tough out on the road year in and year out. Syracuse is up and down and certainly not as scary as teams like Georgia or Alabama, but they are legitimate most years.

But you're right, no reason to think that Duke or unc would be able to withstand the horrors of the SEC the way Kentucky has for so long.

Reactions: Sevro and UNC71-00
You addressed my comments about pre conference success, but what about my point about NCAAT success? UK has won more NCAAT games since 2010 than anyone else and there was a year in that timeframe (2013) when UK didn't even make the tournament.

So UK has beaten all the other blue bloods before and after conference play (haven't played Duke in the NCAAT in many years though), but you're telling me that all the other blue bloods would perform better in SEC play than UK???? Okay. Makes sense, not really, but like you said, it's your fly by opinion.

No, I’m saying the ACC is a much better conference than the SEC.

Just because you beat UNC in November or December when they played every walk on and water boy on the team isn’t evidence that One conference is as strong as another.

UNC, duke and UVA have a harder time in the ACC than UK does in the SEC. I’m sure most would agree that it’s the better conference.

Reactions: shun1

Link to the list of wins since 2010?

Google can help you with that.

Maybe one as smart and savvy as you knows how to google “most ncaa tournament wins since 2010” and get a quick answer, so why don’t you go do that?

Jesus you are a twatwaffle. Hopefully your boyfriend gives you the Aids and you die slowly and painfully.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Maybe one as smart and savvy as you knows how to google “most ncaa tournament wins since 2010” and get a quick answer, so why don’t you go do that?

Jesus you are a twatwaffle. Hopefully your boyfriend gives you the Aids and you die slowly and painfully.
I didnt ask for the link, you did.

Good luck with google.

What a sad person you are.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
I’m not the one with the AIDS. Good luck with that.
So I guess you really can say anything you want on this board. Having a relative who passed from this horrible disease really makes me want to meet you in person.

So I guess you really can say anything you want on this board. Having a relative who passed from this horrible disease really makes me want to meet you in person.

Come on. I will be at the UNC Spring football game on Apr 13. Would love to see you- we will be parked in the Bowles lot.

I’m sure you’ll go crying to MOD. It’s what you do

I’m sure you’ll go crying to MOD. It’s what you do
Sure. Already have. Very inappropriate. But that is just me I guess. First he says kill yourself and now that he hopes someone gets aids.

Is that appropriate to you?

I don't care how tough you think you are. When you let emotions get to you to the point of meeting people from the internet who hurt your feelings, you're not setting yourself up for a fair fight. I had a girl who got in an internet battle and agreed to meet the other girl in public. They told each other what each was going to be wearing, where to be. She never got out of her car, ran over the girl. Now one has a fvcked up back and the other took a plea and got 7-15 years.

Good luck.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Sure. Already have. Very inappropriate. But that is just me I guess. First he says kill yourself and now that he hopes someone gets aids.

Is that appropriate to you?

I’m sure the mods simultaneously roll their eyes and laugh whenever you report something. In fact, I would wager that they too wish you would drink bleach.

Cool. Btw, it won’t be fair and it won’t be good for you.

I think if you chugged a bottle of bleach and your boyfriend posted a pic of your body for proof, you could get your likes to post ratio up.

Just a thought.

I think if you chugged a bottle of bleach and your boyfriend posted a pic of your body for proof, you could get your likes to post ratio up.

Just a thought.

Double likes if he posts a notarized letter from a doc saying he has- I mean had, the AIDS.

I’m sure the mods simultaneously roll their eyes and laugh whenever you report something. In fact, I would wager that they too wish you would drink bleach.
As always, just showing them what you say and it is up to them to handle. That it is me being attacked should mean nothing as I have never attacked anyone on here like that.

That was originally posted 3 years ago. Either that or UK has averaged 17 wins a year.

Congrats on the spectacular fail though.
He originally said NCAAT wins. It’s not possible to that many NCAAT wins since 2010.
It’s getting old pointing out how he’s always wrong.

That was originally posted 3 years ago. Either that or UK has averaged 17 wins a year.

Congrats on the spectacular fail though.
Okay, well, I'm sure you know how to add.
KU is the only one close enough to catch UK on that list as Wichita State has been nothing but down since then and I'm pretty sure this year did them in.

So I don't know where you get this "spectacular fail" crap from.

Sorry, this isn't the University of Carolina @ Chapel Hill AFAM studies, do your own work.

Message me a pic or a license plate number or something that identifies you. Wouldn't want the wrong person to suffer the consequences.
We can call each other ***s and wish aids on one another and it will all be in jest. I think you two are taking it a step past harmless banter.

We can call each other ***s and wish aids on one another and it will all be in jest. I think you two are taking it a step past harmless banter.
Sorry. I take offense to being told to kill myself and die of aids. If the mods won’t ban him something needs to be done.

He originally said NCAAT wins. It’s not possible to that many NCAAT wins since 2010.
It’s getting old pointing out how he’s always wrong.
Uhh, he asked for a link to the list of wins. That's what I posted.

Lol. I'm worried I misjudged him. Starting to think he's quite the homer.
Do your own math. If you guys can't figure it out based on that list, then thatth on you. It's pretty easy to figure it out.

I can guarantee this though, I don't think you.need a calculator to know that it ain't UNC.

Sorry. I take offense to being told to kill myself and die of aids. If the mods won’t ban him something needs to be done.
Thicker skin might be what the doctor orders for you.

Plenty of posters on this board have wished aids on me, told me to kill myself, die in a fire. All that jazz. I don't think any of them meant it literally. It's a main board thing mostly, but some of the regulars here are main boarders as well.

Usually I just tell them to choke on their daughter's boyfriend's dick and move on.

Plenty of posters on this board have wished aids on me, told me to kill myself, die in a fire. All that jazz. I don't think any of them meant it literally. It's a main board thing mostly, but some of the regulars here are main boarders as well.

Usually I just tell them to choke on their daughter's boyfriend's dick and move on.
Good for. I handle things differently.

Do your own math. If you guys can't figure it out based on that list, then thatth on you. It's pretty easy to figure it out.

I can guarantee this though, I don't think you.need a calculator to know that it ain't UNC.
That's not my point. But carry on.

Jokes on you. I don't have a daughter.

Do you really think UK has 153 NCAA Tournament wins in 9 years?
If you think those are tournament wins, then I can't help you. He asked for a link to most wins. He didn't say tournament wins. Cal/UK leads in both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT