ADVERTISEMENT

What is the bigger pile of shit....the state of IL or the Illini basketball team?

Yea that would have been a catastrophic turn of events. I wasn’t sure if they have Iowa the b-ball based on poss arrow or bc wisekamp clearly had the rebound.
It was basically an inadvertent whistle jump ball.

Reactions: Villian07
Yea that would have been even worse. I wasn’t sure if they have Iowa the b-ball based on poss arrow or bc wisekamp clearly had the rebound.

On the refs behalf it did look like a GT live, and was very close to being GTing.

Fran would have gotten tossed if IL was given possession

Not sure I've ever been to Illinois except driving through. My wife and I were considering staying the weekend in Paducah eventually. That's pretty close to Illinois so maybe it would count.

Reactions: cdbearde
I had to revisit the OP of this thread.
The irony is having it been started by someone whose state is worse than Illinois other than hanging their hats on their AA womens hooper. Take out wresting and Illinois leads Iowa historically in every series …football, basketball and baseball. 100+ years of competition and not one lead.

I had to revisit the OP of this thread.
The irony is having it been started by someone whose state is worse than Illinois other than hanging their hats on their AA womens hooper. Take out wresting and Illinois leads Iowa historically in every series …football, basketball and baseball. 100+ years of competition and not one lead.
Don't be mad that your program went to sh** ever since they got rid of your avatar logo............

81e4339e9eb6e9013a31b1dc0a9d1af7.gif

Not sure I've ever been to Illinois except driving through. My wife and I were considering staying the weekend in Paducah eventually. That's pretty close to Illinois so maybe it would count.
Kentucky Lake area is close also, not as close, but much nicer.
Not as many Hotels, but all kinds of lake rentals and cottages.

Both have lame cities, both have meth although I’ll is well known for it and Indiana sweet corn is unrivaled. You can keep your seed. Ethanol and feed corn.

Also your breaded tenderloins are dogshit.

Bam!!!

Suck on that Illini

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT