ADVERTISEMENT

What a Disappointing Sports Day

WojoRising

Jul 3, 2015
Kentucky vs. Louisville wasn’t bad, but never really in doubt. The playoffs though, yikes.

Was really hoping for at least two good games.

Reactions: Hank_
Tell me about it.

No really, tell me about it, don’t spare any details. Thanks.

UVA ML
UVA/USCjr under
UF ML
UF/Michigan over
Clemson -11.5
Clemson/ND under
Kentucky -2.5
Kentucky/Lousiville under
Bama -14.5
Bama/OU over

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Bama up 28-0...then decides to shit the bed. Back to even on the day for me. :mad:
Riley not going for 2 got me with the O/U. Bet the over at 80 with a friend. They had a great opportunity to go for it on 2 occasions and they went for the PAT both times.

Your new avatar makes me think you’re kycats4383 or wcc when you post.

I'll ask on here. I haven't gambled in years. However, I want to get back into it a bit. The last time I did was using Bodog. What are the best online sites to use and how do they take deposits and also payout? Also, what about IOS apps for it? Any legit ones that are worth it?

That dude taking off his helmet was the kicker. He keeps it on and 'Bama probably covers.
That is exactly what I said!!! Can't freakin' stand undisciplined bullshit like that. If I was a head coach I wouldn't put up with it. You do stupid shit like that your ass is on the bench. He was right back in there 2 plays later. Instead of losing 10 yards or so he gives them 15 and a 1st. :mad: I don't even know what he was bitching about.

Yeah, no idea what he was thinking. One of the dumber things I've seen from a player.

Yeah, no idea what he was thinking. One of the dumber things I've seen from a player.
I was talking about it yesterday on the UK board, when the Wazzou DB got the pick 6 called back for taunting. I don't know how coaches let kids get away with it. I would emphasize from the first day of practice that shit ain't gonna fly, and if it happens you're out for at least the rest of the game. Happens all the time too. Stupid ass late hits, shit talking, taunting, etc. Usually seems to happen on 3rd and a mile and you give a team an automatic first down. I would literally go bonkers and lose my shit if I were a coach and any of my kids did that crap. Absolutely amazes me how stupid they can be.

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Riley not going for 2 got me with the O/U. Bet the over at 80 with a friend. They had a great opportunity to go for it on 2 occasions and they went for the PAT both times.

Your new avatar makes me think you’re kycats4383 or wcc when you post.
Damn man, that is brutal. Yeah, I am thinking of changing it again. Haven't decided on one yet though.

I'll ask on here. I haven't gambled in years. However, I want to get back into it a bit. The last time I did was using Bodog. What are the best online sites to use and how do they take deposits and also payout? Also, what about IOS apps for it? Any legit ones that are worth it?
Bodog is now Bovada, which is what I use most of the time. They have changed up a lot of their rules and such. Whenever you deposit with a card it takes out "juice". Depends what kind of card you use. I think it ranges from 2.5% to 10%, so that's bullshit right off the bat. Juicing you before you even place a bet. Now they also have a minimum that you can't make a withdraw unless it's at least $1,500. Meaning if you are up $500 and you want to cash out, sorry about your luck. Either win more or lose it all trying. I hear 5 Dimes is the best and doesn't give you those bullshit runarounds. I have an account but haven't used it yet. Payout can be direct deposit, courier, wire, etc... but they supposedly all take like 15 days.

Bodog is now Bovada, which is what I use most of the time. They have changed up a lot of their rules and such. Whenever you deposit with a card it takes out "juice". Depends what kind of card you use. I think it ranges from 2.5% to 10%, so that's bullshit right off the bat. Juicing you before you even place a bet. Now they also have a minimum that you can't make a withdraw unless it's at least $1,500. Meaning if you are up $500 and you want to cash out, sorry about your luck. Either win more or lose it all trying. I hear 5 Dimes is the best and doesn't give you those bullshit runarounds. I have an account but haven't used it yet.

Dang, that is kind of wild with the restrictions. I liked Bodog when I used it but didn't know they had gone that route. Thanks. I'll look at both.

Dang, that is kind of wild with the restrictions. I liked Bodog when I used it but didn't know they had gone that route. Thanks. I'll look at both.
Yeah, it is crazy. I am about to switch to 5 dimes. I would look into that one first. Everyone else I talk to really likes it. I just haven't bet there yet because I don't really like the site layout, kind of cluttered and confusing... but I'll get used to it over dealing with Bovada's bullshit. I think it has gotten that way since sports gambling got legalized at a national level so they probably lost a lot of business since these online sites are based "overseas" which is why they got away with it before it was legal everywhere.

I just looked on Bovada. The $1,500 minimum withdrawal is only for a wire transfer. You can do $10 increments in Bitcoin that are almost immediate. I don't do the crypto-currency thing so I have no clue how that works or what it even is, really. Or you can do minimum $100 withdrawal via courier check. I obviously haven't made a withdrawal in a while! Usually I keep a running balance on my account and won't withdrawal unless I have a substantial amount in there. Just not worth it to me to withdrawal $100 here and there.

ADVERTISEMENT