ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that was fun

Coby has a great career, but he did not play high level competition since he was in private school. So I wonder how he will react to better competition.

I saw him a few times with his AAU team and he more than held his own. Can’t wait to see him at UNC.

Coby has a great career, but he did not play high level competition since he was in private school. So I wonder how he will react to better competition.

He more than held his own on the circuit so I don't think that is a concern. The concern is playing PG as a freshman in college with good, but not great, talent. I think Little is going to be dynamic right away though. I love that dude.

Still don’t know the deal with him.

He won't be back.

I remember telling a UNC fan that UNC was having a Duke 2017 season and Duke is having a UNC 2017 season.

In 2017: Duke beat UNC in first game, UNC won second game, Duke won third game in semi-final of ACC Tournament, played in ACC Tournament Championship. Got a 2-seed and lost to an SEC school in South Carolina. UNC went on to win title.

In 2018: UNC beat Duke in the first game, Duke won the second game, UNC won the third game in the semi-final of the ACC Tournament, played in the ACC Tournament Championship. Got a 2-seed and lost to an SEC school in North Carolina. Duke is still playing.

If Duke wins the title, add that to the other creepy historical comparisons between the schools located 8 miles apart.

Sorry about that massacre

You aren't. Nor should you be. A&M played a hell of a game. It happens sometimes. Kudos to them. Enjoyed the year and will enjoy watching the rest of the tourney now. I'm really looking to get me a new 3 wood head if I win my OOTB pot so your boys better not screw it up.

A 3 wood head? No shaft?

I have a Project X 6.5 driver shaft and I want a 13.5* Epic or Rogue 3 wood head to pair it with to try if I really want to try to go for it on a really long par 5. I'm hoping the 6.5 is stiff enough to work (may not be heavy enough though). Anyway, don't really need any clubs and had that shaft in my bag so figured I would screw around with it, haha.

When people say they don’t care if UK loses or not or act like they want UK to win and you know they’re praying and doing black magic to jinx UK!Laughing

Sometimes that is probably true. Personally, I want you to lose to 'Nova in the finals.

I have a Project X 6.5 driver shaft and I want a 13.5* Epic or Rogue 3 wood head to pair it with to try if I really want to try to go for it on a really long par 5. I'm hoping the 6.5 is stiff enough to work (may not be heavy enough though). Anyway, don't really need any clubs and had that shaft in my bag so figured I would screw around with it, haha.
A 6.5? You must have some serious swing speed.

A 6.5? You must have some serious swing speed.

Lol, actually I don't. I have a Fubuki X flex in my driver though and it has helped me with my accuracy. My swing speed isn't anything special but my transition is quick so the extra stiffness helps me. I'm not long at all (150 with the 7 iron) but the X flex for me is all about the transition.

You need to try and keep up if you are going to converse with me.

Don’t be so sensitive dag gum it. I know you’ve had a rough day but you’ll be fine. Remember, Scotty loves you! XOXO

Don’t be so sensitive dag gum it. I know you’ve had a rough day but you’ll be fine. Remember, Scotty loves you! XOXO

Great weekend for me. Every day is pretty awesome tbh. No idea what you are talking about here with the sensitive stuff either. This clearly isn't the place for you. You need to try and infiltrate THR again. If not, just avoid this board and go to RR or something.

I might already be there you never know!!! This isn’t the place for me? Last time I checked this was a college basketball board, the NCAA tourney is going on and my team in still in it? How bout yours??? I’m sorry but after getting ass blasted today i’m putting you on a no trash talking ban until after the tourney. I have spoken!!!

Great weekend for me. Every day is pretty awesome tbh. No idea what you are talking about here with the sensitive stuff either. This clearly isn't the place for you. You need to try and infiltrate THR again. If not, just avoid this board and go to RR or something.

Oh just stop, you’re one of the most sensitive guys on this board.

Trash talking? What team am I trash talking? I want your team to win until the final game, lol. If I was sensitive I would have disappeared when UNC got their butts kicked. I didn't. THR really did a number on you.

Well you’re really not trash talking, you try but you ain’t really good at it. All you have is your usual “people are obsessed with UNC” or “THR really messed with you”. For a sensitive person you do ok but you need to step it up more but like I said since your team is out of it I’m gonna need you to step back and let the people that still have teams in the tourney use this board. I have spoken!

Lol, ok. I'll probably keep posting anyway. Speak less, please.

Well I’m at work and I’m bout to play some PGA golf on the PS4 so I’ll prolly do a little less talking on here tonight so maybe you can feel like a winner! Love you

None of that is surprising. I don't ever feel like a winner or a loser. I'm not playing (just a little FYI). What is wrong with you? Please stop being so weird.

Definitely an interesting weekend of basketball. I was happy UNC lost, but didn't really expect it....at least not that way.

One thing is for sure, UNC fans weren't on Pinson needles for that. They Maye have been Berry'd, but they Cam hangs their heads high. Besides, you can't spell AFAM without A&M.

Reactions: Scotty00
Definitely an interesting weekend of basketball. I was happy UNC lost, but didn't really expect it....at least not that way.

One thing is for sure, UNC fans weren't on Pinson needles for that. They Maye have been Berry'd, but they Cam hangs their heads high. Besides, you can't spell AFAM without A&M.

Honestly, if you are going to lose I would kind of rather go down like that. No drama. The opponent was just fantastic and definitely played better.

Honestly, if you are going to lose I would kind of rather go down like that. No drama. The opponent was just fantastic and definitely played better.

I was just having a little fun.

But yeah, there aren't a lot of 'what ifs' and second guessing when you're disposed of like that. That's kind of how I felt two years when we got spanked by Oregon.

None of that is surprising. I don't ever feel like a winner or a loser. I'm not playing (just a little FYI). What is wrong with you? Please stop being so weird.

Hugs for you!!! Goodnight Sunshine!

Lol, actually I don't. I have a Fubuki X flex in my driver though and it has helped me with my accuracy. My swing speed isn't anything special but my transition is quick so the extra stiffness helps me. I'm not long at all (150 with the 7 iron) but the X flex for me is all about the transition.
I got ya. I am 67 years old, but play a stiff flex Rogue silver 70 gram. The heavier shaft and stiff flex keeps me straighter for some reason. This time of year, I hit a 7 about 150 as well, but when it warms up, I normally hit an 8 150, depending on the wind of course.

Seems as I have got older, i lost distance with my driver and fairway woods, but my irons stay about the same, curious game.

ADVERTISEMENT