ADVERTISEMENT

Well, that was fun

tenor.gif

Any team that gets beaten by Wofford at home doesn't deserve a 2 seed. The current beatdown A&M is delivering them only reaffirms that notion. Not even competitive.

Man, you are so terrible at this.

Omg, it lives.

LST is always around. He just bides his time and then randomly strikes. Always pretty effective.

I’m here to take my lumps, I’m not gonna hide and do it incognito style. If I can dish out I’m able to take it.

Reactions: tw3301
UNC fans. You guys had a good year. What does life after Berry look like for next year?

Tricky, lol. I really like Coby White and think he will potentially be the best bet there. I'm not convinced Seventh is the answer. And you know, Jalek did his thing and is never allowed on campus again or whatever. I love the freshman class we have next year tbh. Usually I'm not high on freshman. However, I'm not high on some of our guys coming back who I thought would be better than they are at this point.

I’m here to take my lumps, I’m not gonna hide and do it incognito style. If I can dish out I’m able to take it.

We have gotten on each other the past few days, but I come in peace. UNC had a great year especially losing their front court to graduation. I give Roy shit all the time, but he is one of the best. Just one of those days the ball wouldn't fall from the perimeter. I never like to be kicked when I'm down, so I won't do it when someone else is. Nothing but respect for our rivalry, the greatest in all of sports.

UNC guys, have any of y’all heard from pudding? Is he ok???

I know you would. I really can’t throw shade on UVA because I respect your coach.

It could always be worse man. When it comes to basketball, there’s literally nothing worse than losing by 20 to a 16-seed. Plus you just won a championship

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Tricky, lol. I really like Coby White and think he will potentially be the best bet there. I'm not convinced Seventh is the answer. And you know, Jalek did his thing and is never allowed on campus again or whatever. I love the freshman class we have next year tbh. Usually I'm not high on freshman. However, I'm not high on some of our guys coming back who I thought would be better than they are at this point.
Coby has a great career, but he did not play high level competition since he was in private school. So I wonder how he will react to better competition.

ADVERTISEMENT