ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

I just looked and, in all seriousness, it’s way tougher than Auburn’s. There are at least a few legit teams there. I’m not sure anyone in their OOC will even sniff an at-large bid.

Pretty sure Davidson, South Alabama, Richmond etc are picked to win their division.

Either way, we just won the Iron Bowl.

Have a good night and hope to see you in March again.

No, they wouldn’t.

I’m always here just like I am during football and baseball seasons, which we are damn good at unlike a lot of schools who just hang their hat on one sport.

War Damn Eagle.

Have you even watched Dayton?

If Auburn played the way they did against S Alabama, they’d lose by 25. KU had to play their best game yet to win.

Have you even watched Dayton?

If Auburn played the way they did against S Alabama, they’d lose by 25. KU had to play their best game yet to win.

Ok, bud! I sincerely believe you just like I did before Bruce made Self look like a high school coach in the sweet 16 last year.

War Damn! Awesome to have an all around great sports program to pull for. Hoping Les can do that for y’all as well.

It’s been fun Vols. Big dick Bruce still having to carry the SEC I see
Here is the Auburn opponents. This list sucks as far a any challenge would go:

Georgia Southern (3 losses already)
Davidson (4 losses already)
South Alabama (3 losses already)
CSU Northridge (7 losses already)
Colgate (3 losses already)
New Mexico (2 losses already)
Richmond (1 loss already)

Total 23 losses. That is a powerhouse schedule.

Murderers' row.

They should be embarrassed, yet they're beating their chests. LOL.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Damn @AuHoosier420 , how can you come in here bragging about being undefeated with a schedule like that?
Heck, one of them has 7 losses, that's probably also the same amount of games that they have played.
Richmond is decent, I'll give you that one, but the rest are one step above High School. What a joke.

WDE buddy!

Glad to see the Cats and Tigers pull it out yesterday.

Damn @AuHoosier420 , how can you come in here bragging about being undefeated with a schedule like that?
Heck, one of them has 7 losses, that's probably also the same amount of games that they have played.
Richmond is decent, I'll give you that one, but the rest are one step above High School. What a joke.

We are going to beat Kentucky this year as well but after your loss to Evansville that may not be saying much either

We are going to beat Kentucky this year as well but after your loss to Evansville that may not be saying much either
Straight up, across all boards, avatar bet? How long do you want to do?

We'll settle up at the end of the year. if it's 1-1 it's a push, BUT if UK has winning record, I tag you for the entire offseason across all Rivals boards with an avatar. Vice versa.

Or are you just talking shit?

Or we can bet money. @schoonerwest can hold it.

Straight up, across all boards, avatar bet? How long do you want to do?

We'll settle up at the end of the year. if it's 1-1 it's a push, BUT if UK has winning record, I tag you for the entire offseason across all Rivals boards with an avatar. Vice versa.

Or are you just talking shit?

Or we can bet money. @schoonerwest can hold it.

I am in.

Only a true basketball amateur would claim to be elite after that schedule. If anything, it's proved the opposite. 1 point win on a last-second shot vs South freaking Alabama? Single digit win over Georgia Southern?

LMAO. These are teams that elite teams would absolutely obliterate.

At home, or in Rupp? You calling a sweep, here?

It’s a lock at home. At worse it will be split this year. We are due a win at rupp though. Haven won’t there since 1988. Pearl has ended a lot of long streaks at Auburn. This is just another one he will eventually end.

Only a true basketball amateur would claim to be elite after that schedule. If anything, it's proved the opposite. 1 point win on a last-second shot vs South freaking Alabama? Single digit win over Georgia Southern?

LMAO. These are teams that elite teams would absolutely obliterate.

This dude is so pissed off

It’s a lock at home. At worse it will be split this year. We are due a win at rupp though. Haven won’t there since 1988. Pearl has ended a lot of long streaks at Auburn. This is just another one he will eventually end.
Why? You lost to UK at home last year---With a much better team.

Sweet,which one avatar or money? You have a couple of degrees so I'm guessing you have a little money. How much, name it,or we can just do avatars, and you decide how long. Avatar is has to be across all boards. TMB,football, basketball.

Deeper doesn't mean better.....

To be fair our team 2 years away was actually more consistent over the season than last year. We are much more balanced this year. Our team last year was just so reliant on brown and Harper last year and if they had an off night we were dead in the water. Not sure we have the ceiling as last year but We could be more consistent over the season. Okoro development is key. Being projected as a lottery pick now. I expect us to be

Until spring signing day and bet
Wait, can't we play after spring signing day? We play twice in regular season. Then again in the SECT if you make it that far, and maybe again in the NCAAT. Let's make this an offseason bet. Loser wears the avatar for the entire offseason. If we meet all 4 times and split, then it's a push.

Bet?

*Note - The regular signing period in basketball does not start until the third Wednesday of April, after high schools throughout the U.S. have completed their basketball seasons.

Let's just do a whole offseason. I like easy, don't you?

Say bet. Also, note before you say bet, I'm going to make you wear it for the whole offseason.

This dude is so pissed off

Oh yeah, dude. Seething with rage. You said it.

Either that or it’s fun to poke you and get you to make personal attacks out of childish emotion. Shit, it’s the gift that keeps giving.Laughing

Last edited:
To be fair our team 2 years away was actually more consistent over the season than last year. We are much more balanced this year. Our team last year was just so reliant on brown and Harper last year and if they had an off night we were dead in the water. Not sure we have the ceiling as last year but We could be more consistent over the season. Okoro development is key. Being projected as a lottery pick now. I expect us to be

Expect them to...what? Beat S Alabama by more than 1 point? Not this year, I’m afraid...

EnormousShamefulFrigatebird-max-1mb.gif

Still here until Wednesday night. I think we lose a real ugly game to Purdue. Two of the slowest teams in the country. Yeesh. Plus that crowd is gonna be jacked for revenge from the Elite 8 game.

Still here until Wednesday night. I think we lose a real ugly game to Purdue. Two of the slowest teams in the country. Yeesh. Plus that crowd is gonna be jacked for revenge from the Elite 8 game.

Our defense is playing lights out so far, but sooner or later ( betting sooner ) we’re going to have to be able to score some points. No 3 point shooters like last year.

Pretty sure Davidson, South Alabama, Richmond etc are picked to win their division.

Either way, we just won the Iron Bowl.

Have a good night and hope to see you in March again.

I don’t believe you are correct about Richmond. Last year some alumni bought billboards trying to get fired. The money boosters demanded an extra year or they weren’t going to open their checkbooks this year. It’s good to see good things happen to good people. Mooney is a good coach, and good people. They’re lucky they got him.

Reactions: olsonab

That crowd is going to 360 jam it in your faces.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT