ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

Hogs still hanging around. 8-0

Have W.Ky looming with their big. Not sure we can survive that game.

Reactions: HawgPound
SMU up to 8-0 and still haven't played anyone. Georgetown on Saturday and thought that would show us what we have but not so sure now after all the fall out over there.

Still here until Wednesday night. I think we lose a real ugly game to Purdue. Two of the slowest teams in the country. Yeesh. Plus that crowd is gonna be jacked for revenge from the Elite 8 game.

This will be my last post in this thread but I was right. It was ugly for one of us

Reactions: della
giphy.gif

Sweet,which one avatar or money? You have a couple of degrees so I'm guessing you have a little money. How much, name it,or we can just do avatars, and you decide how long. Avatar is has to be across all boards. TMB,football, basketball.
Can I recommend that instead you do a name change bet? Itd be really nice if you could get him to take the Hoosier part out of his name!

9-0!!!!!!! Felt like Texas Tech took it to us all night until the last minute of the game and the last minute of OT. But, just like in the Central Michigan comeback, this team has no quit in it.

Next up is sunday home vs Buffalo. If they win that and go to 10-0 the voters are going to have to start putting some respek on Depaul's name!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Time to take my shyt and go home.

Had it won, till we didnt.

Louisville, Butler, Maryland, Duquesne, Liberty, Ohio State, Auburn, San Diego State

Reactions: UL_1986
Louisville, Butler, Maryland, Duquesne, Liberty, Ohio State, Auburn, San Diego State

I picked two of those teams back on November 19th... West Virginia suffered their first loss this weekend, with a 2-point road loss at St.John's.

Maryland, San Diego State, Xavier, West Virginia.

Those are my four favorites to be the last one standing without a loss.

ADVERTISEMENT