della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
members-sign-23900276.jpg

Tennessee says hello at 3-0.

Last edited:
Kinda has the feel of a “post here if you haven’t played anyone yet” thread...for some reason.

i think it mostly could be, but the Vols just beat a pretty good Washington squad. At least I think they’re pretty good. Kind of early.

So I think it’s okay for Della to start a nice bragging thread.

I'm embarrassed to be checking in...I am sure there are 2-3 better HS teams in the state, that IU could've played. But nonetheless---IU is 4-0.:D
You're just being modest. I have seen great things from just peanut teams in the state of Indiana.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
If you wanted to REALLY make this an exclusive thread, you could title it "Post Here if Your Team Has Defeated the #1 Ranked Team This Season."

It'd be a short thread. :(
Now Random, if it were up to me, I'd be fine with you posting here, but this is an exclusive thread for fans of undefeated teams. Maybe, we can catch up in some general fan thread?

Unfortunately, y'all do not. You need to think of this thread as the House of Lords and Ladies. The general population's place is the House of Commons. So, keep moving.
I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Just giving a link 81 teams qualify....and we all know UK doesn't qualify, which is why I didn't bring them up. It's be silly to even think of UK in a thread like this after last weeks game. Someone would have to have them on the brain 24/7.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I didn't mean to get your panties in a bunch. Just giving a link 81 teams qualify....and we all know UK doesn't qualify, which is why I didn't bring them up. It's be silly to even think of UK in a thread like this after last weeks game. Someone would have to have them on the brain 24/7.
Though, you're here nonetheless...

81 of 300+
This is just like the house of Lords and the house of commons. Way more commoners than lords and ladies. I would prefer these commoners refer to me as Countess della moving forward. Of course the rest of y'all can just call me della, seeings how we are of the same station and all.

Reactions: Quavarius
Hello.

Unfortunately, y'all do not. You need to think of this thread as the House of Lords and Ladies. The general population's place is the House of Commons. So, keep moving.
bouncer.png

I don't want to have to introduce you to Mr. Knuckles.

Strangers
This was historically the term used for anyone who was not a member of either the House of Commons or the House of Lords – but has since been updated to ‘members of the public’. If the House needed to sit in private MPs would say “I spy strangers”, which would mean the public had to leave the galleries.

This is just like the house of Lords and the house of commons. Way more commoners than lords and ladies. I would prefer these commoners refer to me as Countess della moving forward. Of course the rest of y'all can just call me della, seeings how we are of the same station and all.

The normal form of address is Lord/Lady. Thus it would be Lady Della

Hello.

Strangers
This was historically the term used for anyone who was not a member of either the House of Commons or the House of Lords – but has since been updated to ‘members of the public’. If the House needed to sit in private MPs would say “I spy strangers”, which would mean the public had to leave the galleries.

The normal form of address is Lord/Lady. Thus it would be Lady Della
What if the Lady was a Countess? I believe there is only one female in the house of lords at the present time and she is a countess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT