ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

Look who's still here!!! Another big 10 road win today, this time at Minnesota. 8-0 for the first time since Rod Strickland was handing out dimes.

Charlie Moore may not be good enough for Kansas, but he's been a revelation for us. Think he had 26 and 13 assists tonight or something like that.

And should-be all american Paul Reed had 11pts, 9 rebounds and 8 blocks.

I know I'm biased, but c'mon, we gotta be in the top 25 now, right? Right? 8-0 with 3 road wins vs Iowa, BC and Minnesota. Does any other team in the top 25 have 3 road wins vs major conference opponents?

9b6ab5824ca121fa34a2bf44831711ca.jpg

Parting is such sweet sorrow. Good game Noles.

Can we get an update on all you guys that are still undefeated? Thanks in advance!

What’s up dude? How about we just make this the week of Michigan? I have some action on tomorrow’s game. Can harbaugh get it done? I hope so

I hope so but this Ohio State team is loaded.

I’m happy to still be here. Why is someone here talking about your dick?

Reactions: olsonab

because the fans of Kentucky, Kansas, North Carolina, and duke on this board get all butthurt on here if you aren’t completely sucking off there programs at all times or say anything negative about them.

I’m getting my shots in while I can before the Auburn fans scatter like roaches when they start losing like last year. Because this time the bandwagoners won’t be back.

I’m getting my shots in while I can before the Auburn fans scatter like roaches when they start losing like last year. Because this time the bandwagoners won’t be back.

I haven left here since I started posting on this board 3 years ago. You literally don’t understand what the term bandwagon means. You literally picked Kansas only because they were good. Why again did you not pick kstate? It’s not healthy for you to get this rustled over a message board

Reactions: olsonab
IU is still here, but almost should have an asterisk by their name. 5-0, but only 1 of those teams could have beaten a high school team.

I haven left here since I started posting on this board 3 years ago. You literally don’t understand what the term bandwagon means. You literally picked Kansas only because they were good. Why again did you not pick kstate? It’s not healthy for you to get this rustled over a message board

Like I already said, I grew up just outside Lawrence and have always lived in the KC/Lawrence area. Not to mention my entire family had a culture of watching the games as far back as I remember. Why in the hell would I choose any other team?

Of all the people who post here @MrBaracus would be close to the top of people who definitely isn't a bandwagon fan. Anyone whose been here for 3 years would know that.

Btw, K-State and KU were relatively equal in prestige when I was a kid in the late 80s/early 90s.

Look who's still here!!! Another big 10 road win today, this time at Minnesota. 8-0 for the first time since Rod Strickland was handing out dimes.

Charlie Moore may not be good enough for Kansas, but he's been a revelation for us. Think he had 26 and 13 assists tonight or something like that.

I know I'm biased, but c'mon, we gotta be in the top 25 now, right? Right? 8-0 with 3 road wins vs Iowa, BC and Minnesota. Does any other team in the top 25 have 3 road wins vs major conference opponents?

I've always had a soft spot for Leitao. While he wasn't a good fit for UVA. I felt like he was a good dude. So I wish him he best and hope that he can find some real success at DePaul. Just don't try to run up on us...

Forgot ol’ Charlie went to DePaul.

He wasn’t good last year but you could see some potential.

I feel like the kid in school that takes classes too hard for them. But I’m here

I feel like the kid in school that takes classes too hard for them. But I’m here

Looking at Indiana's schedule, this analogy does not make sense. A better analogy would be to say that you feel like the kid in school who purposely takes remedial classes just so he can get easier classwork and get all A's.

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
Looking at Indiana's schedule, this analogy does not make sense. A better analogy would be to say that you feel like the kid in school who purposely takes remedial classes just so he can get easier classwork and get all A's.
I mean that I’m dumber=Indiana is worse than the other teams here,

Hoosiers have had a charmin soft schedule but after today (South Dakota State) the entire month of December are power conference opponents. There will be a couple of lessons learned for sure.

Florida State
Wisconsin
UConn
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Arkansas

I can't remember a single post from the lot of you during the period in which Auburn started piling up losses in Jan.

Granted, you have the weakest non-con schedule I've ever seen and don't play a decent team until late January.

I can't remember a single post from the lot of you during the period in which Auburn started piling up losses in Jan.

Granted, you have the weakest non-con schedule I've ever seen and don't play a decent team until late January.

Sure thing, bud. I’m an Auburn fan, meaning I cheer for all AU sports, not just basketball. We are pretty damned good at a lot of em as well.

BTW, I’ve been on this board for over a decade even when we were the worst Power 5 program.

It’s just a game, and manhood nor having to prove worth to anyone on a message makes any sense. Sheesh.

Regardless, we would have the same record as KU if we switched schedules right now. You’ve played one good team and lost.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Sure thing, bud. I’m an Auburn fan, meaning I cheer for all AU sports, not just basketball. We are pretty damned good at a lot of em as well.

BTW, I’ve been on this board for over a decade even when we were the worst Power 5 program.

It’s just a game, and manhood nor having to prove worth to anyone on a message makes any sense. Sheesh.

Regardless, we would have the same record as KU if we switched schedules right now. You’ve played one good team and lost.

My point is if you're going to have a presence, have a presence. Don't come around only when Auburn makes a tourney run or starts the year undefeated vs a bunch of scrubs that won't sniff the tourney.

Btw, are you forgetting that you needed a last second shot to beat South Alabama? Dayton would destroy Auburn.

The whole IU administration takes offense to this statement! They worked hard to have the easiest schedule ever seen!

The whole IU administration takes offense to this statement! They worked hard to have the easiest schedule ever seen!

I just looked and, in all seriousness, it’s way tougher than Auburn’s. There are at least a few legit teams there. I’m not sure anyone in their OOC will even sniff an at-large bid.

I just looked and, in all seriousness, it’s way tougher than Auburn’s. There are at least a few legit teams there. I’m not sure anyone in their OOC will even sniff an at-large bid.
Yeah, from here on out, IUs schedule is actually pretty good. They don't play a single team out of a power 5 conference. But, these first 7 games have been the weakest schedule I've ever seen so far.

My point is if you're going to have a presence, have a presence. Don't come around only when Auburn makes a tourney run or starts the year undefeated vs a bunch of scrubs that won't sniff the tourney.

Btw, are you forgetting that you needed a last second shot to beat South Alabama? Dayton would destroy Auburn.

No, they wouldn’t.

I’m always here just like I am during football and baseball seasons, which we are damn good at unlike a lot of schools who just hang their hat on one sport.

War Damn Eagle.

ADVERTISEMENT