ADVERTISEMENT

Welcome to thread if undefeated, no losers please

What if the Lady was a Countess? I believe there is only one female in the house of lords at the present time and she is a countess.

Members may not refer to each other in the second person (as "you"), but rather use third person forms such as "the noble Lord", "my noble Lady", etc.

There are 206 female peers out of 781 (26%) in the House of Lords as of March 2019. Most go by Baroness. Two are entitled to the title Viscountess because they are married to Viscounts. There is only one female hereditary peer, the Countess of Mar, among the 92 hereditary peers who continue to sit as a result of the House of Lords Act 1999 which made the House of Lords predominantly an appointed house.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Members may not refer to each other in the second person (as "you"), but rather use third person forms such as "the noble Lord", "my noble Lady", etc.

There are 206 female peers out of 781 (26%) in the House of Lords as of March 2019. Most go by Baroness. Two are entitled to the title Viscountess because they are married to Viscounts. There is only one female hereditary peer, the Countess of Mar, among the 92 hereditary peers who continue to sit as a result of the House of Lords Act 1999 which made the House of Lords predominantly an appointed house.
Is there a special word that will repel these Cat's fans in either house?

Reactions: Steelers2012
Security-breach.jpg

I like @lurkeraspect84 I’ll make him an honorary Tar Heel so he can stick around. Hey Lurk, Go Heels!

Auburn is in as being the highest ranked undefeated team in the SEC
Are you capable of making a post that doesn't come off as an arrogant brag?

How about something like, "Auburn in the house".

Check the receipts, I am not here by mistake! 5-0 baby!

Not sure how long I'll stay here. Next week we have road games at BC and Minnesota. Week after that we host Texas Tech.

Maryland, San Diego State, Xavier, West Virginia.

Those are my four favorites to go be the last one standing without a loss.

62 teams made it through the first two weeks of the season without taking a loss.

This is the calm before the Feast Week storm starts tomorrow so only one game between undefeated teams tonight.....

Georgia Tech (2-0) at Georgia (3-0)

But there are a few more decent chances for teams to take their first loss......

Stephen F Austin (4-0) at Rutgers
Morehead State (4-0) at Missouri
Sacramento State (2-0) at UC Davis
Grambling (3-0) at San Jose State
San Diego State (3-0) at San Diego

Tennessee crushes alabama st to move to 4-0.

That's BS we had a way worse better season.
It's hard to say who was the better team between the two but that's not my point. The UNLV loss came at a time when CBB was just starting to become a really huge thing and the NCAA tournament was still transforming into what we know of it today. I've read quite a few stories over the years that talk about how the late 80's to early 90's really helped shape the sport of CBB and the 1991 UNLV season/loss to Duke along with the Fab 5 is what stands out as most memorable.

They also lost to a team that they had beaten by 30 points in the title game the year before. That loss was to Duke and Coach K. Since then those two names (Duke and K) have been at the top of the sport and it all began against UNLV in the Final Four. That game was the main turning point in their program. The story behind 1991 UNLV and that loss is really hard to top (Duke's success since then has everything to do with that, by the way. Kentucky's loss did not set off anything that's helping to transcend the sport).

I think it will be remembered long after 2015 Kentucky. It's been nearly 30 years now and it's still talked about every single year. It's only been 5 seasons now since Kentucky almost went undefeated and it's well on its way to being well known by only huge college basketball fans but not really anybody else. You hardly ever hear about it anymore because the story that surrounds it just isn't as appealing.

Texas Tech, still undefeated. With our schedule we better stay that way for a while...

ADVERTISEMENT