ADVERTISEMENT

We back baby

We needed Dotson to win the natty above all else.

Grimes interchangeable. Don’t want him here if he doesn’t want to be here.

We move Agbaji to the 2. Wilson (if we get him) or more likely Garrett at the 3.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Congrats to some KU fans here on Grimes transferring. With missing out on him and Hampton, are you guys looking for another guard? You've always done well with bringing in transfers and there's also reclassification.

Congrats to some KU fans here on Grimes transferring. With missing out on him and Hampton, are you guys looking for another guard? You've always done well with bringing in transfers and there's also reclassification.

Jalen Wilson is visiting tomorrow.

Sounds like they might be leading for Kyree Walker if he chooses to reclassify. Not sure I want him though.

There are still a few good grad transfers.

That’s the spirit shit all over the kid now that he’s not going to Kansas. He was the second coming 5 mins ago

I typed that before I saw the announcement.

I’ve been shitting on Grimes for months.

Everyone has. I think he got the message.

I was fine with grimes back given some experience. Dotson was the final piece tho to another banner.

Our best shot in a long time.

I was fine with grimes back given some experience. Dotson was the final piece tho to another banner.

I thought he was a good player personally. The times I watched I was impressed. I don’t think he was ready, but why would you tweet out “I’m back’ let’s ride?” You’re back to announce you’re going to the transfer portal. Stupid decision imo

I thought he was a good player personally. The times I watched I was impressed. I don’t think he was ready, but why would you tweet out “I’m back’ let’s ride?” You’re back to announce you’re going to the transfer portal. Stupid decision imo

I think you’re mixing up Dotson and grimes.

Dotson staying KU

Grimes gone

I think you’re mixing up Dotson and grimes.

Dotson staying KU

Grimes gone
Not at all, Dotson is damn good. With “Silvio” and “doke” (sorry For the quotations but I feel gay using a nickname for another teams player) you guys will still be damn good. I was referring to grimes. I know he’s leaving and I think it’s a bad decision. Not many guys go on from transfer to nba royalty.I like McCormick also. I think he will be very good this year

Reactions: RockChalk82
No, he’s better because he shot a higher percentage. Much higher from three. He’s clearly the better offensive player. Which is what we were discussing.

They weren’t a worse team the first third of the season btw, and his numbers were the same during that stretch.

Who, outside of the state of Kentucky, thinks that Hagans is better than Dotson?

we're discussing overall. not just offense. Hagans was by far better defensively which at the very least makes them even overall.

we're discussing overall. not just offense. Hagans was by far better defensively which at the very least makes them even overall.
It was fun watching Hagans take over blue blood games with is defense last year. It's more than fair to say he'll do it again this year.

Some ppl are desperate to discredit him so they'll only talk about certain aspects of is game, while conveniently leaving out others.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL

Nah Hagans was better defensively but Dotson is the better prospect and player. That being said I expect Hagans to take a big jump this year.

Nah Hagans was better defensively but Dotson is the better prospect and player. That being said I expect Hagans to take a big jump this year.
If hagans can make a damn jump shot we maybe in business. He needs to not disappear on defense again either

This is dumb. I can’t remember a player this highly ranked that transferred and made any real noise in college or the pros. I’m sure somebody has made it work but odds are he won’t improve his game or his draft stock like he thinks he will.
Look no further than Malik Newman, for how transferring works out when you’re a good player

ADVERTISEMENT