ADVERTISEMENT

We back baby

I like you.
Hi lurkeraspect84, I also like the way you post. When I was younger, you would not like me. I was a total BUTT-HOLE when it came to my UNC TAR HEELS. Thanks to our GOD I have reached the age of 69,and have learned that there is more important things going on than if my UNC TAR HEELS win or lose a game...SMILE...I am the happiest now than I have been in my entire life...THANK YOU GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

original.gif

Not gonna lie, a starting 5 of Dotson, Hampton, Agbaji, De Sousa, and Azubuike would be pretty sick. There's a very real possibility that the Champions Classic might feature the top 4 teams. As of right now, I'll say the top 4 teams, in order, would be Michigan State, Kansas, Duke, and Kentucky.

I can't put UK in the top 4. With EJ and possibly Nick gone, zero big men that can defend the basket. If that happens we'll probably get 2 early classifiers to replace them, then we're super young. That would propel us as #1 recruiting class, but terribly friggin young again lol.,

I can't put UK in the top 4. With EJ and possibly Nick gone, zero big men that can defend the basket. If that happens we'll probably get 2 early classifiers to replace them, then we're super young. That would propel us as #1 recruiting class, but terribly friggin young again lol.,

I could maybe see EJ leaving, but not sure why Richards would leave. And who knows, maybe Blackshear comes back to college and picks Kentucky.

What re-class kids is Kentucky trying to get?

Hi lurkeraspect84, I also like the way you post. When I was younger, you would not like me. I was a total BUTT-HOLE when it came to my UNC TAR HEELS. Thanks to our GOD I have reached the age of 69,and have learned that there is more important things going on than if my UNC TAR HEELS win or lose a game...SMILE...I am the happiest now than I have been in my entire life...THANK YOU GOD

And what has changed?

I remember all of it. I'm glad you're doing well and thanks for the compliment.

Reactions: shun1
I think Hampton is going overseas. 7:30am for KU fans is a weird announcement time even if it is on ESPN.

I think Hampton is going overseas. 7:30am for KU fans is a weird announcement time even if it is on ESPN.
It's a little of a tough spot for KU fans. Even if he announces KU tomorrow, they still have to wonder about him changing his mind for the overseas route. It clearly a good problem to have, but still.

If he does go overseas when got outrecruited by Lavar Ball 2.0

Both Tech and KU may dodge a bullet not getting Hampton. His dad seems like a royal pain the ass and it spells program disruption to a tee.

His dad plans on moving wherever he goes to supervise his play. Fvck a bunch of that.

Cole Anthony made his decision at the same time slot with his dad and mom alongside him.

Well, looks like he just moved up his announcement date to May 28.

Timing would seem to favor KU. I don't think he's going on ESPN to announce that he's joining the Sydney Kings.

So he went on ESPN to announce he's playing in New Zealand. I honestly didn't see that coming.

So he went on ESPN to announce he's playing in New Zealand. I honestly didn't see that coming.

Kind of a d-bag move, knowing that anyone tuning in to see it would be disappointed/pissed. But whatever.

This, in itself, doesn't bother me at all frankly. They may or may not have any impact freshmen this season, but they have guys that will likely develop into good players. Although I personally think McBride will be a very good college guard as early as this year. He's extremely underrated.

Reactions: Hank_
Opposing coaches have been doing some serious negative recruiting against Kansas this past year.

I was pissed when he announced, but frankly, this may be a blessing in disguise.

He would have been a major ball hog and has no interest in defense. Plus his dad would have been a Lavar Ball-level pain in the ass. I don't want to deal with any player or family that thinks they're above the program, unless it's a generational talent.

Besides, what we really need is a shooter. Let's get Wilson and call it a day.

I was pissed when he announced, but frankly, this may be a blessing in disguise.

He would have been a major ball hog and has no interest in defense. Plus his dad would have been a Lavar Ball-level pain in the ass. I don't want to deal with any player or family that thinks they're above the program, unless it's a generational talent.

Besides, what we really need is a shooter. Let's get Wilson and call it a day.
That's the spirit. Winking

Silvio just cleared for 19-20

NBA expert last night says Dotson now to be back

Hampton and Wilson maybe on the way?

The basketball gods are with us after the 18-19 implosion.
You suck baby and evidently Hampton thought you suck also.

Silvio just cleared for 19-20

NBA expert last night says Dotson now to be back

Hampton and Wilson maybe on the way?

The basketball gods are with us after the 18-19 implosion.
You suck baby and evidently Hampton thought you suck also.

Classy. Yes that was a shot. Thanks for the post.

Grimes returning or Jalen Wilson we will still take tho.

ADVERTISEMENT