ADVERTISEMENT

We are all DePaul fans today

bragging about a player that played on a team that has back to back LAST PLACE FINISHES in the BE

GEE WHY AM I not surprised.

no its you that can't read. why should I watch a bottom feeder of the BE. if he was as good as you claim to be DePaul should not have finished last.

I love how you were dissing a player you had never seen before. And that's why people on this board can't take you seriously...

Paul Reed's final stat line: 25 points, 10-14 fg, 12 boards, 4 steals, 2 blocks.
Joe Wieskamp's stat line: 4 points, 1-7 fg, 5 boards, 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

I love how you were dissing a player you had never seen before. And that's why people on this board can't take you seriously...

Paul Reed's final stat line: 25 points, 10-14 fg, 12 boards, 4 steals, 2 blocks.
Joe Wieskamp's stat line: 4 points, 1-7 fg, 5 boards, 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

Their defense is back to being terrible.
Last year was a fluke defensively but even then the numbers weren't great

Reactions: dukedevilz
Too bad, huh?
Yeah, well, under normal circumstances I'd be thrilled that Frantrums got crushed at home but lil' brother is being such an insufferable douche I would've rather the Hawks have pummeled his 1981-wanna-be-ass just to send him packing.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
as for the player on the court that will be Wieskamp and it won't even be close in that regard. as for the game expecting close game.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT