ADVERTISEMENT

We are all DePaul fans today

It's like you didn't read a single word I said. I'm not saying DePaul is a better team, nor am I saying Reed is a better player. Wow. If you're going to say a player is superior to everyone else on the opposing team (notice this is a comparison on an individual basis, not a team comparison), then you better at least know a little bit about those players. Thanks for proving my point. You haven't watched DePaul a single time in the last year. So your statement has no value.
no its you that can't read. why should I watch a bottom feeder of the BE. if he was as good as you claim to be DePaul should not have finished last.

Keegan Murray led his DVE team to a 128-58 win with 28 points
then leads them to 121-58 win in their 2nd game no final stat given but there is a video of both games on HawkeyeNation. to go see.

also DVE will be live streaming all their games if you have the guts to watch them,

Not looking great for Iowa. I remember Charlie Moore from Kansas.

I've never seen a ball hang on the rim like that. Home bounce.

Wow. DePaul is thugging already.

Oh-Boy-Here-We-Go-Jim-Carrey-Reaction-In-Me-Myself-Irene.gif

It's not over yet but Paul Reed is the best player on the court and it's not even close or debatable. He's a stud. Will be drafted higher than anyone on Iowa, that's for sure.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Wieskamp should have stayed in the NBA draft. He’ll look bad all year playing with these chumps.

I knew we were gonna destroy these bums when they started 5 big dopey white guys. Someone needs to tell that clown college that this isn't 1948 and they aren't Rupps Runts.

What an absolute shit kicking. Paul Reed is a stud. We might actually be a pretty good team.

Fraud Iowa.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT