ADVERTISEMENT

We are all DePaul fans today

WeAreDePaul

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2017
Big game tonight, plucky underdog DePaul vs the team with the most hated fans on this message board, friggen Iowa. I'm sure we will all be cheering hard for the Blue Demons to pull off the upset.

Either way, best player on the court will definitely be in Blue, red and white. Paul Reed.

Suck it @dragonhawk1855 and the rest of you inbred corn husk ****ers!

Big game tonight, plucky underdog DePaul vs the team with the most hated fans on this message board, friggen Iowa. I'm sure we will all be cheering hard for the Blue Demons to pull off the upset.

Either way, best player on the court will definitely be in Blue, red and white. Paul Reed.

Suck it @dragonhawk1855 and the rest of you inbred corn husk ****ers!
the corn huskers are Nebraska fans, not Iowa fans. gee you can't even get the fans straight.

as for the player on the court that will be Wieskamp and it won't even be close in that regard. as for the game expecting close game while Fran works on putting all the lineup as of now there are 3 new starters and 1 player is coming off a suspension,

the line up has 1 JR starter
2 RSSO starters
1 SO starter
1 RSFR starter
like the make up of this team.

the corn huskers are Nebraska fans, not Iowa fans. gee you can't even get the fans straight.

as for the player on the court that will be Wieskamp and it won't even be close in that regard. as for the game expecting close game while Fran works on putting all the lineup as of now there are 3 new starters and 1 player is coming off a suspension,

the line up has 1 JR starter
2 RSSO starters
1 SO starter
1 RSFR starter
like the make up of this team.

I know you are Hawkeyes, but in general the people from Iowa take pleasure in ****ing old husks of corn. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

And LOL look at you coming up with pre game excuses. You might be the first person ever to be afraid of DePaul. And you should be.

Reactions: ColumbusCard21
I know you are Hawkeyes, but in general the people from Iowa take pleasure in ****ing old husks of corn. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

And LOL look at you coming up with pre game excuses. You might be the first person ever to be afraid of DePaul. And you should be.
not afraid just stating the obvious.

your tallest player is 6'9 Iowa have these for their tallest players
7' Nunge
6'11 Garza
6'10 Krienerr
6'9 Patrick
6'8 Pemsl

It very well might be Wieskamp. But the question has to be asked, have you ever watched Paul Reed play?
Wieskamp was named one of the 10 BT Players to the All BT preseason Team named to the Jerry West SG Waych list
Garza was one of 20 to the Jabar watch list for the BEST CENTER in D1 BB
plus with jordan maybe playing this season he will add that assist and 3 point shooting that he is best known for.
Jordan and Wieskamp provides the outside shooting while Garza will give that inside force, Garza had 20 points and 11 rebounds when Iowa only had 55 points, got his 12 rebounds then went to the bench with 9 minutes to go.

not bad a stat line 20 points, 12 rebounds and 2 blocks in 26 minutes. spliting minutes with Kriener who in 15 minutes had 9 points

It very well might be Wieskamp. But the question has to be asked, have you ever watched Paul Reed play?

Wieskamp was named one of the 10 BT Players to the All BT preseason Team named to the Jerry West SG Waych list
Garza was one of 20 to the Jabar watch list for the BEST CENTER in D1 BB
plus with jordan maybe playing this season he will add that assist and 3 point shooting that he is best known for.
Jordan and Wieskamp provides the outside shooting while Garza will give that inside force, Garza had 20 points and 11 rebounds when Iowa only had 55 points, got his 12 rebounds then went to the bench with 9 minutes to go.

not bad a stat line 20 points, 12 rebounds and 2 blocks in 26 minutes. spliting minutes with Kriener who in 15 minutes had 9 points

Okay, so you haven't watched Reed play. You're comparing Iowa's players to someone you've never seen before. Not surprised.

Reactions: KisteK
Iowa fans are vastly better than the ACC nutthuggers on this board that didn’t even actually attend the school they cheer for

Reactions: hawkit3113
Okay, so you haven't watched Reed play. You're comparing Iowa's players to someone you've never seen before. Not surprised.
17-18 4-14 BE dead last season
18-19 7-11 T-last BE nuff said,

bragging about a player that played on a team that has back to back LAST PLACE FINISHES in the BE

GEE WHY AM I not surprised.

Virginia really did touch you didn’t they?

No I don’t associate with the 5’8 175 pound white male trust fund types with a coke problem. Visit Charlottesville sometime you will know exactly what I am talking about.

17-18 4-14 BE dead last season
18-19 7-11 T-last BE nuff said,

bragging about a player that played on a team that has back to back LAST PLACE FINISHES in the BE

GEE WHY AM I not surprised.

Bragging about a player of a school I'm neutral about? Yeah, sure, let's go with that assumption. I was simply asking if you've ever seen Reed play a game? You said Wieskamp will be the best player on the court - and it won't be close. In order to make that kind of statement, it would probably make sense that you've at least watched the other team. It's evident to me that you haven't seen Reed play because I've given you multiple opportunities to respond to that.

as for the player on the court that will be Wieskamp and it won't even be close in that regard.

And I never said Wieskamp wasn't the best player. My contention is that 1. I don't think you've seen DePaul play - so saying someone from Iowa is superior to everyone else doesn't hold much weight if you've never even scouted the opposition. And 2. If Wieskamp is the best player between the two teams, then I don't think the gap is that large. Paul Reed is a versatile player that has the skillset to play in the NBA.

LOL Auburn fans are about as preppy as UVA fans. Just a lot dumber and even more racist. This butthurt beta pretending like Auburn fans don't live in bum**** Alabama.

I don’t live in Alabama. Try again. We also aren’t more racist. The guy that Incited a riot in Charlottesville was not allowed to speak at Auburn. Back to your powder now

Reactions: UL_1986
My question is, are Members Only jackets still a thing? I feel like that fad died out in the late 80s/early 90s. Perhaps there was a resurgence within the hipster community, however I’m not seeing it. Discuss.

I don’t live in Alabama. Try again. We also aren’t more racist. The guy that Incited a riot in Charlottesville was not allowed to speak at Auburn. Back to your powder now

I also don't live in Charlottesville or even Virginia.

not afraid just stating the obvious.

your tallest player is 6'9 Iowa have these for their tallest players
7' Nunge
6'11 Garza
6'10 Krienerr
6'9 Patrick
6'8 Pemsl

Tall slow
Eye brow slow
Really slow
Skinny slow
Slow for a black guy

Reactions: Sparty_0n
Bragging about a player of a school I'm neutral about? Yeah, sure, let's go with that assumption. I was simply asking if you've ever seen Reed play a game? You said Wieskamp will be the best player on the court - and it won't be close. In order to make that kind of statement, it would probably make sense that you've at least watched the other team. It's evident to me that you haven't seen Reed play because I've given you multiple opportunities to respond to that.

And I never said Wieskamp wasn't the best player. My contention is that 1. I don't think you've seen DePaul play - so saying someone from Iowa is superior to everyone else doesn't hold much weight if you've never even scouted the opposition. And 2. If Wieskamp is the best player between the two teams, then I don't think the gap is that large. Paul Reed is a versatile player that has the skillset to play in the NBA.
so does Joe even the Jerry Wesy Award watch list thinks so too.

is this Reed on any watch list? also as a FR Joe led Iowa back to the NCAAT and 1st round win, yet this superstud Reed best led Depaul to their 2nd consecutive last place finish. great player don't do that they lead their team to the NCAAT.

AGAIN NUFF SAID.

Is this game even on TV? Really looking forward to watching Iowa lose to DePaul.

so does Joe even the Jerry Wesy Award watch list thinks so too.

is this Reed on any watch list? also as a FR Joe led Iowa back to the NCAAT and 1st round win, yet this superstud Reed best led Depaul to their 2nd consecutive last place finish. great player don't do that they lead their team to the NCAAT.

AGAIN NUFF SAID.

It's like you didn't read a single word I said. I'm not saying DePaul is a better team, nor am I saying Reed is a better player. Wow. If you're going to say a player is superior to everyone else on the opposing team (notice this is a comparison on an individual basis, not a team comparison), then you better at least know a little bit about those players. Thanks for proving my point. You haven't watched DePaul a single time in the last year. So your statement has no value.

Reactions: ColumbusCard21
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT