ADVERTISEMENT

We are all DePaul fans today

bragging about a player that played on a team that has back to back LAST PLACE FINISHES in the BE

GEE WHY AM I not surprised.

no its you that can't read. why should I watch a bottom feeder of the BE. if he was as good as you claim to be DePaul should not have finished last.

I love how you were dissing a player you had never seen before. And that's why people on this board can't take you seriously...

Paul Reed's final stat line: 25 points, 10-14 fg, 12 boards, 4 steals, 2 blocks.
Joe Wieskamp's stat line: 4 points, 1-7 fg, 5 boards, 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

I love how you were dissing a player you had never seen before. And that's why people on this board can't take you seriously...

Paul Reed's final stat line: 25 points, 10-14 fg, 12 boards, 4 steals, 2 blocks.
Joe Wieskamp's stat line: 4 points, 1-7 fg, 5 boards, 2 steals, 3 turnovers.

Their defense is back to being terrible.
Last year was a fluke defensively but even then the numbers weren't great

Reactions: dukedevilz
Too bad, huh?
Yeah, well, under normal circumstances I'd be thrilled that Frantrums got crushed at home but lil' brother is being such an insufferable douche I would've rather the Hawks have pummeled his 1981-wanna-be-ass just to send him packing.

Last edited:
Reactions: hawkit3113
as for the player on the court that will be Wieskamp and it won't even be close in that regard. as for the game expecting close game.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT