ADVERTISEMENT

Warriors or Cavaliers?

LeBron is the greatest player right now, dude is humble af off the court and on. His game speaks for itself. Jordan was and is a complete douche off the court, everyone defending him is either blind or an old head that just can’t swallow a tough pill that LeBron is great. It’s alright, let the butthurt flow through you.
I must have missed some previous conversations. When did opinions on LeBron become linked to MJ?

What’s uncalled for is that people think others don’t like LeBron because of Jordan.
Don’t worry, your hero will run off to form another super team so he can win a championship.
Where’s it going to be? Houston? GS? OKC?
So might have MJ if he were not trapped in an 8 year deal, then signed for a boatload more than anyone could offer.

Is Bron supposed to just stay in Cleveland to lose and make you happy? I’d also try to forget the Wizard days if I were you, too.
It really is comical so many think no way MJ would have left under the same circumstances with the same CBA. The guy hated his GM.

So might have MJ if he were not trapped in an 8 year deal, then signed for a boatload more than anyone could offer.
You can play the if game, Jordan played for one team his whole life. LeBron has left for greener pastures twice now and will probably do it again after this season

Why can someone not acknowledge how great of a talent he is while having the opinion that he is a bitch?
I think it's fair. Even as a Cavs' fan I don't really like the guy.

But it's also possible to talk more about the good you see in him as opposed to the bad.

I think he acts like a b*tch on the court enough to warrant the label. I wouldn't say misplaced when it happens right in front of everyones eyes---but its not like he is alone in being an extreme exaggerator.
Correct. MJ was one, as well. But no one seems to care.....or remember.

The hate is real. Uncalled for, but real.
B!tch is the ignorant way of stating it. But as a red blooded male I could not stand my boss or leadership figure head being as passive aggressive as Lebron. Just not my style and I can tell you it has kept certain guys in the past that were older from signing in Cleveland the first go around. It also contributed to Kyrie leaving when they should of shipped off Love.

But you have no issue with Durant joining the Warriors right?
Yea but nobody puts Durant in anywhere close to the same stratosphere as Jordan like they do Lebron. I am not convinced Durant is even as good as Dirk at this point.

You can play the if game, Jordan played for one team his whole life. LeBron has left for greener pastures twice now and will probably do it again after this season
Washington says hello.

Jordan also never had max deals.

Greener pastures? He left a Finals' team to come back to a lottery team.

2 mistakes for the price of 1.

B!tch is the ignorant way of stating it. But as a red blooded male I could not stand my boss or leadership figure head being as passive aggressive as Lebron. Just not my style and I can tell you it has kept certain guys in the past that were older from signing in Cleveland the first go around. It also contributed to Kyrie leaving when they should of shipped off Love.
I don't like the passive aggressive, drama queen antics either, but get your facts straight.

More likely people didn't come the first time because they couldn't be sure he was staying.

You also see him pull up instead of taking it coast to coast. Looks like he just got the ball past half court to catch his breath.
he flopped. Was asked if he did or not so I helped out. No more, no less. Sadly, they all do it now.

Washington says hello.

Jordan also never had max deals.

Greener pastures? He left a Finals' team to come back to a lottery team.

2 mistakes for the price of 1.
In Jordans 1997-1998 season with The Bulls he made 33 mill in salary when the league cap was only like 27 million. That is unheard of today with a team letting one player cost more than the salary cap. Jordan was making what the average NBA teams entire payroll was.

Lol seriously? Jordan went to the wizards but it’s not because they had a great shot at winning. Surely you see that.
You said he never played for another team, and you said Lebron left for greener pastures.

Jordan did play for another team (strike 1), and Lebron left a Finals' team for a lottery team (strike 2).

Man up and admit your gaffes or don't. Your choice.

Last edited:
he flopped. Was asked if he did or not so I helped out. No more, no less. Sadly, they all do it now.
If that was the flop you were looking for that was a weak argument. Do we need to go find the ones where Lebron isn't touched and flops? I mean he learned from D- Wade one of the masters of flop.

Reactions: JimboBBN
You said he never left the Bulls, and you said Lebron left for greener pastures.

Jordan did leave (strike 1), and Lebron left a Finals' team for a lottery team (strike 2).

The spin cycle continues. Goodness

In Jordans 1997-1998 season with The Bulls he made 33 mill in salary when the league cap was only like 27 million. That is unheard of today with a team letting one player cost more than the salary cap. Jordan was making what the average NBA teams entire payroll was.
Exactly. where was he gonna go? No team could come close to that. Think it was 30 mil the year before that one.

You said he never left the Bulls, and you said Lebron left for greener pastures.

Jordan did leave (strike 1), and Lebron left a Finals' team for a lottery team (strike 2).

Dude his dad got murdered , the gambling debt rumor over his head was why he retired the 1st time.

Doesn't compare.

giphy.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
I don't like the passive aggressive, drama queen antics either, but get your facts straight.

More likely people didn't come the first time because they couldn't be sure he was staying.
It played into it I am sure but there were always reports out there. You know how pro athletes are. They won't express their true opinions on camera to the media. They say stuff off the record to reporters.

Reactions: dtgold88
If that was the flop you were looking for that was a weak argument. Do we need to go find the ones where Lebron isn't touched and flops? I mean he learned from D- Wade one of the masters of flop.
why would we? He asked if MJ flopped. He does. No one said Lebron didn't.

Exactly. where was he gonna go? No team could come close to that. Think it was 30 mil the year before that one.
Yea but he was getting paid off of only making 2 mill a year prior to 1996-1997 because of everything he did for the organization.

The spin cycle continues. Goodness
Yeah....Why would I think with you lobbying to be President of the Never Say You are Wrong Club (NAYAW) you could admit an obvious gaffe, let alone 2.

That would crush your candidacy.

It played into it I am sure but there were always reports out there. You know how pro athletes are. They won't express their true opinions on camera to the media. They say stuff off the record to reporters.
So just assume the worst? Many have come here this time around and taken a lot less to do it.

Yeah....Why would I think with you lobbying to be President of the Never Say You are Wrong Club (NAYAW) you could admit an obvious gaffe, let alone 2.

That would crush your candidacy.
LeBron went to Miami to join DWade and Bosh only to go back to Cleveland after they had stored up those lottery picks and KI emerging as a star. The Heat he left was nothing compared to the team he joined.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT